Derek Has A Daughter?

I'm extremely sorry for not updating. I've been super busy and didn't have any time. Also I ran out of data and my phone won't connect to wifi so I couldn't update anyway. I should have my laptop in the next few weeks I'm hoping. And I should be able to post more when I get it.

Again I'm sorry.

Here's some daddy Derek.

Derek POV

"Daddy!" I heard. Turning around I smiled "hey kiddo!" I said picking her up. "I mised you so much." I said pressing kisses all over her face. "I missed you too daddy" she laughed. I set her down"why don't you go check out your room." I said. She smiled and ran off. I've been spending the past three weeks redoing it to meet her new needs. She's all about princesses now.

"I'm picking her up Monday." I nodded getting out my checkbook. "You gave me your child support for this month already." She said. "Its to help with school stuff. She starts this year, right?" I responded. She nodded "thanks Derek." I smiled "she's my daughter too, Steph. I just want to help." I handed her the check.

I heard a squeal and little pads of feet coming toward me. "I love it!!!!" She squeaked. "You better." I joked. "Can I show mommy!?" She yelled. "Of coarse you can."

"Derbear!" I heard ringing through the air followed by the front door closing. "Stiles?" I turned to see him walking into the kitchen. "Okay, I know I'm not supposed to be here for whatever reason" he started pecking my lips "but, I really want you to look at this for me" he said handing me a small packet. "Its that story for my experimental writing class. I need your input." He added "you shouldn't be here." I said. "Look, I know you like to have the weekends to yourself but...I haven't seen you all week. I miss you." The timer on the oven went off making me jump. I pulled out a tray of chicken nuggets and set them on the stove. Stiles laughed "you made chicken nuggets?" He asked. I nodded "look, babe, I missed you too but yo-" I got cut off. "Daddy is dinner done?" I heard. Stiles hit me. "Uh yeah cub just give me a minute." I watched her skip back into the living room. "You have a daughter!?" Stiles whisper yelled. I nodded "and you didn't think you should tell me!?" I sighed. "I was going too." I said putting a plate together. "What about the pack?" He asked. "Do they know?" I shook my head. "Are you going to tell them?" There was anger in his voice. "No." I snapped bringing the plate out to her and walking back into the kitchen.

"Why?" He asked. "Because I don't want her knowing about the supernatural. I'm not putting my daughter in danger." I snapped. "You're a werewolf! That makes her one too!" He was forcing himself to keep his voice down. "No it doesn't. Her mom's human. Its a 50/50 chance. She took to her mom's side. The only way she'll be a wolf is if she gets the bite." I replied "they can't know Stiles." I begged. "Just...don't hide her from me. I-I'm supposed to be your mate. That's not something you hide from your mate." He said softly. "I'm sorry." I replied "you want to meet her?" I asked. "Duh." He laughed getting off the counter.

"Allie, there's someone I want you to meet." I said. She whipped her head around biting her chicken nugget and waved at Stiles. "I'm Stiles." He said getting down on the floor. "Your my daddy's boyfriend." She said proudly. Stiles looked at me. "That's right. He is." I said seeing Stiles smile. "My daddy has a lot of pictures of you." She laughed. "I'm Alexandra. But everyone calls me Allie. Besides daddy when he's grumpy." She smiled.

I watched the two of them talk for a good hour before I told her it was time to get ready for bed. "Can I show Stiles my room?" She asked happily. I laughed and nodded.

"Der." Stiles said distracting me from my thoughts. "Yeah babe?" I looked up at him from my position on the couch. "I just...I'm sorry I just showed up today." He said softly sitting next to me. "Its fine." I said wrapping my hand around his thigh. "I'm kind of glad you did." I said seeing him smile. "She's just like you." He leaned into me. "She looks more like her mom." I replied. "W-who is.." he started. "It was a one night stand kind of thing. I knew her in college. Before we met." I said. "Well, Allie is six so I figured it was before we met." He laughed. "You should tell the pack. They'd love her" he said "I just..I can't. Okay?" He nodded.