The Fox and The Hound

This is not a spin off of the fox and the hound.

This was requested by @the-boy-on-fire I hope you like it. 

"Lydia, please! You have to help me!" Stiles begged.

"I'm not getting involved in this, Stiles."

"But I don't know what to do!"

"If you like Derek, just ask him out." Lydia sighed as Cora and Scott walked toward them.

"But," Stiles frowned. "He hates me."

"Can you stop obsessing over my brother for like one second?" Cora laughed.

"YOU!"

"Me?"

"You can help me!"

"Stiles, you know foxes and wolves don't mix. Besides is Derek even into guys?" Scott asked.

"He doesn't need to be into guys. He needs to be into me. Like. Now. In me."

"STILES!" Lydia yelled hitting him. "God, I hate you."

"Seriously, if I have to tell you one more time, I will rip your dick off and shove it down your throat." Cora snapped.

"But it's just so fun to watch you guys squirm." Stiles laughed. The group walked down the street into a little coffee shop. "But seriously, one of you need to help me out."

"Stiles, I'd love to help you out but frankly, he scares me." Scott said turning Stiles so his back was to the rest of the coffee shop.

"I don't get why he scares you." Stiles said spinning on his heels just to be turned around by Scott again.

"We should leave here."

"What? Why? I didn't get my coffee."

"Stiles, seriously, we should go." Lydia said.

"Seriously, what is the pro-" Stiles turned to see Derek sitting at a table across from a girl. A brunette. And he was smiling. "Oh."

Derek look up his gaze locking onto Stiles. He waved at the small portion of his pack. Stiles waved back grabbing onto Scott's arm and leaving. Cora groaned walking over and sitting next to her brother.

"Hey, big brother." She said.

"Did you need something?"

She shrugged. "No," She looked at the brunette across from him. "What was your name?"

"Oh, I'm-"

"Shit, I forgot. I don't care."

"Cora!" Derek snapped.

"What? Am I supposed to be nice to your escort?" She laughed.

"Cora, go. Now." He growled.

She smirked and kissed his cheek. "Don't forget to pay her." She winked walking off.

---

"Wait, you called her what?" Lydia laughed.

"His escort."

"What's an escort?" Scott asked.

"It's basically a nice way of calling someone a prostitute." Cora said.