I've Always Wanted You

This is for toonsgeek I hope you like it!

Stiles sat in the bathroom, leg bouncing rapidly as he waited. "come on!" He groaned to himself. He set the test on the sink and started pacing checking it every few seconds. "Oh my god." He said when it finally showed the result. "Oh my god!"

When Derek got home from work he was tackled into a bear hug by the younger boy. "Hey, Stiles." He said kissing his cheek. "oh my god guess what!!!" Stiles said jumping up and down while holding onto Derek. "We won the lottery?" Derek guessed. He chuckled as his mate shook his head and dragged him into the bathroom. "Look!" He shouted passing the test to the other. "Oh my god." Derek said looking from the test to Stiles and back again. "Y-you're pregnant!?" He smiled. Stiles nodded "I called Deaton, I have an appointment in the morning." He smiled. "I-I'm guna be a dad?" The alpha couldn't stop smiling. "I can't believe it!" He said hugging Stiles. "oh my god!"

"Why are we here again?" Scott asked falling onto the couch. "Yeah, I have better things to be doing so this better be important." Braeden snapped. Stiles rolled his eyes wrapping his arms around Derek's arm. "Well, we have something to tell everyone." Derek started. "OH MY GOD WE'RE GETTING A PUPPY! YES! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A PUPPY!! CAN WE NAME IT STANLEY!? I LIKE THAT NAME!" Isaac said jumping up from his spot next to Scott making the pack laugh. "No, we're not getting a puppy..exactly." Derek said chuckling at his favorite beta. "A KITTY!? AWHHH!" He went on. "Isaac let him talk." Scott laughed pulling the other down. "Sorry.." the blue eyed boy mumbled. "Any day now!" Braeden said. Stiles looked up at Derek "We're having a baby." He said looking down at Stiles. "WAIT! For real!?" Lydia squealed. "Yeah." Stiles smiled. "We found out for sure this morning." He added getting hugs from the pack. "If it's a boy, I expect it to be named after me." Scott said. "Can we help make the nursery!?" Erica chimed in. Derek nodding at her making the blonde squeal. "I'm the god mother right?" Lydia asked. 

The packs excited antics continued for what felt like hours, however, Braeden stayed in the background unamused. A foul taste forming in her mouth as she stormed out of the loft unnoticed by the pack.

A few weeks past and Stiles was starting to get hormonal. It's the perfect time for Braeden to 'attack' so to speak. While Derek was at work she made her move, approaching the young male while he was in the kitchen. "You know he's going to drop you right after you have that baby, right?" She snarled. "What the hell are you talking about?" He snapped back. He's never liked her, never had a reason too. She's a bitch. "He told me. He want's me back but when you told him about the little monstrosity inside you he couldn't handle upsetting you and losing the baby. Which he's going to fight for custody and win. He'll be mine, and you'll have nothing. Sucks don't it?" She laughed coldly. "You know, I might believe you except, you're a stone cold bitch who needs to grow the fuck up and get out of my house already." He snapped back. "I'm not lying hun. Why do you think I'm still here. You can't be with Derek ALL the time. And I have proof. See." She said pulling out her phone to show Stiles a text.

From: Derek

I know, I'm working on it. He'll be out of the picture soon. I promise.

To: Derek

Hurry. I'm sick of hiding us. 

From: Derek

I know babe. I love you. I promise it will be over soon.

Stiles didn't want to believe what he read, how could he? Maybe it was the hormones or his insecurity but he didn't fight back. He shut his mouth and walked up to his room. Braeden smiled to herself "Oh god. If only fake text messages would be that easy on Derek." She said walking off.