I Fucking Hate You

Gosh, I'm so sorry I'm such a shit author and I don't know how to work my schedule and actually post on the day I said I would and that it takes me 12 centuries to get a request up and I feel so bad but fuck guys I might be dying. I'm really stressed rn. I have to pay my college $3,000 by next week and I don't know how I'm gonna pull off this whole school thing and not actually cry every night because it seems so unlikely.

On a positive side, I met one of my favorite bands today (The Strumbellas) and I got their autographs and I actually want to cry because they're perfect.

Another positive, here's a request.

sharingan4 this is for you, I kind of slightly changed up what you asked for, it's not so much ANGRY sex as it is a slight argument with some funny bits because I finally thought of something and I thought you'd like it. If you want another more along the "angry sex" line let me know and I'll make a new one for you I was just a little stuck for some reason and didn't want to make you keep waiting on something. :)

Also, this a human AU because of small details I don't want to deal with, so no werewolves. Whoops, sorry. The Hales are all alive too.

Stiles stormed into the Hale house not bothering to knock as he pushed the door open like he owned the place. Talia rolled her eyes, greeted him with a pat on the head, and headed into the living room. Stiles huffed crossing his arms when Derek's gaze broke from his book where he sat on the bay window seat finally reached the other's golden brown eyes. The other sighed and got up following the younger up to his bedroom. Stiles made sure to glare at him before he flopped down onto the bed.

"Okay, what's your problem now?" Derek groaned.

"You." Stiles snapped, "You're my problem you asshole." Derek raised his eyebrows.

'Elaborate please?'

Stiles rolled his eyes so hard he's surprised they hadn't rolled out of their sockets.

'I hate your fucking eyebrow words.'

"You said you fucking told them."

Realization fell over Derek's face when he finally connected the bullet points together. Stiles had just graduated and was heading to college. Derek, being a junior in college had come home from college for the summer and to see his boyfriend like normal. But, this summer was supposed to be different. They were supposed to go apartment hunting, they were supposed to live together. Both of them thought after being together for the past three years made it acceptable to take the big step in their relationship even though Stiles had just graduated.

"Fuck, Derek, I don't need to 'experience new things' I want to be with you, experience things with you, shut the fuck up and let someone love you for once, holy shit."

"Sorry?" Derek said back quietly, getting a loud groan from the other who pushed him.

"I fucking hate you."

"No, you don't."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "You never do anything you say you're going to." Derek rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay, you didn't tell your mom when we started dating. She found out because she caught us making out in your back yard. You didn't bring up college to your dad because you were too afraid he wouldn't approve of you going to school for art instead of business even though I told you he wouldn't care, and I was right. You didn't tell Laura you didn't want to go on that double-date with her boyfriend and me because you didn't want to upset her."

"Okay, shut up. You're so fucking annoying."

"And you need to man up. Fuck, you're supposed to be my big tough boyfriend but you're so squishy it's sickening."

Derek scoffed pushing the other so he was laying down onto the bed, "You're such an ass."

"I know." Stiles smirked pecking the others lips. "You love it."

"I do." Derek whispered attaching his lips to the others neck smirking against his pale skin as he let out a moan.

Stiles rutted his hips up into the other, "D-Der, everyone's home."

"So?" He groaned back, rocking into Stiles more.

"What if someone walks in?"

Derek smirked, "I have an idea."

--

The knock on Derek's bedroom door caused both of the males to stop what they were doing, Derek laying naked and perfectly still on the floor, Stiles seated on top of him, nothing but a shirt covering his upper body.

The door swung open revealing Laura who had her face buried in her phone, from the door you wouldn't be able to see what was happening on the opposite side of Derek's bed, just the top half of Stiles looking like he was sitting on the floor.

"D-where's Derek?"

"Oh, he's around here somewhere." Stiles smirked rocking his hips forcing Derek to bit his lip so hard it started to bleed.

"Okay?" Laura replied dragging out the word, "Do you know where?"

Stiles shook his head breath hitching as Derek grabbed onto his cock and started rubbing his thumb across the precome coating the head.

"What are you doing?" She snapped.

Stiles scratched his neck, "Looking...for something..."

Laura raised her eyebrows at him.

"You Hales and your fucking eyebrows, shit man."

Laura let out an annoyed sigh before turning and slamming the door shut behind her as she left. Stiles laughed hysterically as Derek allowed himself to moan.

"God, I hate her." He mumbled, hands stitching themselves onto Stiles' hips as he rutted up into the boy. Soft moans leaking from Stiles' mouth pushing the other closer to the edge as Stiles pleaded to be touched. Derek's hand reattaching to his cock, Stiles coated his hand shortly after clenching around his dick and forcing Derek to the edge as he let it spill inside of the other.

Stiles sighed happily, "fuck, you're telling your parents at dinner."

"Seriously?" Derek let out, words full of air. "That's what you're thinking about right now?"

Stiles nodded, "Just think, if we live together we don't have to worry about Laura walking in on us with your bedroom that's lacking a lock on the door because you're twelve."

"If I'm twelve you just raped me."

"Don't do that you asshole. God, you take everything too seriously, I fucking hate you."

Derek smirked, "No you don't."

"I should." Stiles sighed, laying forward on the other, "Dick."

I don't know man, this probably sucked but I feel bad for taking so long on everything. I also wrote 'fuck' a lot.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

How was your day? What's your favorite color? Do you like s'mores?

I had a good day, I love yellow, and s'mores are bomb af in my opinion but I don't get why they're called s'mores. I'm rambling. It's 2AM right now and I'm tired.

Goodnight/Morning. Whatever.