14.

kenny

I walked outside and looked at the ground seeing it must've been raining earlier. I sighed and continued to walk.

Walking to my car i felt someone behind me and quickly turned around. I bit my lip expecting to see someone but didn't...

I blinked and turned back around bumping into a hard buff chest. I groaned and backed up. "Damn nigga watch where the fuc-"

He pushed my body— making me fall intensely on the ground, landing hard on both my elbows. I groaned loudly and looked up seeing a nigga with a dirty look on his face.

who is this?

I began to scoot back as fast as i could, trying to ignore the fact that my elbows were bleeding out.

He just walked closer and closer to me and immediately got on his knees and hovered on top of me. I screamed and started kicking wanting him off me.

"SOMEONE ONE HELP-"

He gripped my neck tightly with both of his hands and began to squeeze. My breath got taken away and i couldn't scream or breathe. I looked at the man trying to figure out who he is and what i did to him but i really don't know.

I started feeling my body giving up and me trying to fight him off was becoming impossible.

Enzo pov

I was chillin in da back wit some strippers after dat whole thing happened. I'm not got gon cap i forgot K was gon be dere. Damn i fucked up.

I sighed hard after letting dis bitch suck my dick.
Not dat i ain't enjoy it, jus knowin K mad at me aint sittin right.

-
A couple hours later i was ready to dip. I was frustrated low key and i wanted my baby. I know i fucked up buh dis my first time she gotta gimmie a second chance or sum.

Something wasn't sitting right in my chest though. I felt like something was wrong but i can't say what. Ion know maybe it's cause earlier and my self guilt is getting to me.

I dabbed a couple niggas up here n dere before makin it to da door. A couple bitches wuh bitin dey lip n shit at me but i ain een feel like allat.

I left out the club and began walking to my car til i heard a scream that quickly stopped as soon as i stepped out. I stood dere for a few seconds to see if i heard it again but ain't nothing happen.

"is da drugs talkin"

I chuckled at myself and continued to walk. I began to hear muffled movement and i furrows my eyebrows and looked around.

tf

I sighed getting a little paranoid and looked over for a second before looking away and walking.

wai what da fuc-

I looked over again and seen some nigga on top of this bitch. I squinted my eyes and took out my gun that i had in my pocket dis whole time.

I walked closer and seen that he had a rough grip on K's neck and widened my eyes.

"THE FUCK YOU DOIN-"

I let go of my gun and punched him in the side of his head hard as fuck making his grip unloose around her neck.

Kenny

As i felt myself about to pass out his grip on my neck wouldn't stop increasing. It felt like my head was gonna explode.

After finally giving up and just letting it happen cuz i ran out of energy and oxygen, the tight feeling immediately stopped, making my head fall on the ground. I gasped for air immediately and held onto my neck with both hands.

I looked up at the dark blue sky but could barley see a thing.

The pain was literally throbbing around my neck so bad that i don't even care about my bloody elbows anymore.

I forced myself up, still coughing and gasping loudly for air and seen ruffling going on a couple feet away from me. I heard grunting and groaning and a lot more movement.

I grabbed onto the mirror of a random car and tried to force myself up slowly. I groaned lowly and looked to see the man that was choking me is now on the ground getting socked repeatedly by-

mm
I watched him then almost fell back down but kept my balance.

A couple seconds later Enzo had da nigga on the ground bleeding out from his face. He pulled his gun out.

Enzo

I pulled da glock out and pointed it to dis bloody nigga dome. I gave him a smirk, showin my silver grils. "Wassuh pussy ah nigga!?"

He sat there coughing up blood, trying to move away but wasn't gettin nowhere. This makes me hella happy.

I licked my lips gettin ready ta shoot but glanced ova at K. She wuh struggling to keep her balance and...i ain wanna do dis in front uh her.

"You lucky my gyal hea bitch." I snapped aggressively while putting my gun away and walking over to K.