dear readers and fans

ok guys I love writing and love that you guys like my book but not going to lie it hurts when you guys ask questions when if you read all my chapters you will know all the answers to your guys questions.

1. Melissa's parents were murdered by the king of rouges which just so happens to be her ex but she had no idea he was a wolf.

2. I put at the end of the catch up chapter I put that one way to always figure out whos a rouge is their eyes, they are orange when they take a oath and join the rouge kings side their eyes turn to orange.

3. Melissa has brown eyes

4. someone said earlier I was wrong about the order of the births of the guys, one I'm the author I can make them born in any order I want. two just because Cole and Luke where born before mark and Travis doesn't mean that that Cole and mark and Luke and Travis aren't twins.

5. for the tenth time guys mates have a extreme pull towards each other and the longer you are around that person the stronger the pull and want and need to be around that person gets. Also Luke has the power to control emotions which mean he can calm Melissa down by touch or kissing her again guys told you this earlier.

I love writing this book but It does make me mad when some people tell me I'm wrong when I'm sorry this is a fiction book I am writing so it can't be wrong please be nicer to me please.