Divine Love

Melissa's POV

  I close my eyes the pain getting to much to bare, it felt as if someone was stabbing my stomach with a clever. When I open my eyes back up I was being lifted from the bed and was being carried across the room to the bathroom. I look around the room to see it empty, I turn to look at the person carrying me, it was Mark.

"put me down, I said I didn't want to mate, im done." I say weakly.

"You seriously think that we are just going to let you die?" he says angerly.

He set me on the bathroom skin looking deep into my eyes, pain and anger flashing through his deep amber eyes.  I unconsciously reach up and touch his face, hurt by what I have done to him, why was I being mean to the only mate that has never shown anger towards me. I lean forward and so does he, he kisses me on the forehead and turns away to go start the bath for me. Hurt and confusion rush over me, is he rejecting me to. He leans over the tub, starts the bath and turns to help me undress. Hurt and confused I let him take my clothes off, he lifts me up and puts me in the tub. Curiosity got the best of me so blurt out.

"So your rejecting me to?" I ask tears forming in my eyes.

He turns towards me shocked. He approaches the tub and squats so we are eye level.

"Why, would you ever think any of us would reject you sweetie." he asks.

"Travis did, he turned away from me earlier and flashed out of my room and when I was screaming in pain he didn't show up when you guys did."

I force out as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Is that why you said you didn't want to mate me earlier?" he asks curiously.

"Yes."I reply looking down in the water.

I hear laughing I look to see mark laughing, shaking his head.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I backed away to respect you, im not going to let you die melissa, but im not going to jump you when you just said you didn't want to mate, and for Travis, he will come and appolgize when he cools off he doesn't like being lied to, and has a flash temper." Mark says.

Leaning forward and kissing me sweetly on my lips letting his tongue trace my lips. He pulls away and smiles down at me his liquid golden eyes pull me deep in making everything around fade away. He stands up and grabs a cup from the counter and comes back.

"Im going to bathe you sweetie, then ill help you get dressed and Cole is going to get you a sedative to help you relax and sleep we will work the rest out in the morning." Mark says

He squats back down and dumping the water down my hair, picking up the shampoo he poured some in his hand started to messaged it into my hair making me moan it felt so good, I bit my lip and lean into his hands. When he was done with my hair, he soaps up a rag and runs it over my arms and back when he got to the front he slows down and slowly rubs the cloth over my sensitive boobs, I gasp and moan as he runs it over my nipples, grip the tub and lean into the cloth.

"I know your sensitive, im trying to be careful." he whispers into my ear his voice full of lust.

He lifts me up and puts me on the edge of the tub, he runs the rug down my legs to my feet and back up he reaches my core and slowly rubs the cloth up and down cleaning me but it was all I could do not to scream out in pleasure. He lowers me back into the tub to rise off the soap. He gets up and walks out of the bathroom to get some clothes, I expect him to come back in but who comes I with my clothes shocks me. He closes the door and grabs a towel reaches down to grab me im so shocked I didn't know what to do, I let him pick me up and put me on the counter. Gathering my nerves.