Night at the Hotel

Melissa's POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone's fingers running though my hair. I open my eyes to look into beautiful blue eyes, Cole.

"Good morning, beautiful." Cole says leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Where are we?" I ask sitting up.

"We are still about 7 hours away." Luke says from the driver seat.

I look to see Mark is in the passenger seat so I guess Travis is driving Cole's bike. I look over to Cole and he leans over and kisses me, grabbing my hair he deepens the kiss making pleasure burst inside me. I moan and Cole growls kissing me more then letting go turning his head. He then starts to rub his head against my hair. He has been acting a little strange lately but I just can't put my finger on why.

"Someone is loving this morning." I say laughing.

I look up to see his eyes slightly glowing at first I think maybe he's turned on but now I'm not to sure. Can he sense that. After a moment he smiles.

"Of course, I am." Cole smirks.

I then hear Luke bust out laughing in the front.

"About as loving as a polar bear." He gets out still laughing.

"Whatever, are we still stopping at a hotel so we can shower, eat and rest." Cole growls at Luke.

"Yeah, Travis said he found one with a open booking for a penthouse room." Luke says still chuckling.

We pull into the parking lot of a huge hotel. After the guys deal with the check-in we get into a elevator. Wow talk about so hot you have to bite your knuckle. I go to the back in the center while they follow in. Travis and Luke on either side of me, then Cole and Mark. Cole hits the button for our floor. As the door shuts I feel the completely surrounded by raw male energy. It was enough to make me weak in the knees and instantly feel wet. I look up and lock eyes with Cole who's eyes are glowing.

He smirks, and I blush turning my head to Mark who's eyes are also glowing, I turn to see Travis and Luke's are also glowing. Oh shit, I swallow and bite my lip trying to make small talk I say.

"So can't wait to meet everyone." I say smiling.

I feel a hand come grip my hip pulling me into Travis's chest looking up in shock I see his glowing green eyes.

"Trying to run away, babe." He growls as his other hand slides up my chin holding my head captive so I couldn't look away.

Heat floods through my body, I grip onto his shirt trying to keep my head clear, failing as heat and pleasure start clouding my head.
I lean up to kiss him when I hear the elevator ding as we reach our floor.

I hear chuckling as I step away Travis.

"Not fair." I say as I step away and follow Mark and Cole out of the elevator.

"Don't worry we will make it up to you tonight." Luke says licking his lips and winking at me.

We enter a huge penthouse room. Wow talk about high class, I wasn't broke when I lived alone but damn these guys are in another whole class bracket then me. Plus I could never afford this. Just as I was thinking about our difference I feel arms wrapped around from behind and turn to look into Mark's kind eyes.

"You should jump into the shower or bath if you want." Mark says while rubbing my shoulders.

"Thanks I think I will." I say as I hug him.

He's so sweet I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me. The bathroom is huge done in tan colors, with a huge walk-in shower and huge tub. I get undressed leaving my clothes in a pile on the floor I turn on the shower and stand under the warm water letting it wash over my tired body. Last night was something else I haven't talked to them about it I know I should but they look preoccupied with something else. Deep in thoughts I don't hear the bathroom door open, nor do I hear someone come into the shower with me until I feel arms wrapped around me.