Road Trip!!!! Part one

Melissa's POV

I turn over opening my eyes expecting to see rebecca, but when I looked up I see Cole smiling at me.

"Morning beautiful mate." he says.

he leans down and his dark blue eyes hypnotizing me, he lifts his hand and runs it down my face.

"Your so beautiful, Melissa." he whispers.

Then he leans down and kisses me, I kiss him back deeper inhaling his sent. He smells like blue berries and sunshine, he lifts me up and settles me on his lap, my legs on either side of his waist, my ass pressing into his lap, I can feel how turned on he is as I grind on his lap.

I can feel him get hard he moans and grabs my ass. I moan into his mouth gripping Cole's arm. He runs his fingers threw my hair. He lays me down using his arms to support himself, he moves my shirt up kissing, and nipping up my stomach to my breast, he covered my breast with his mouth and starts licking, sucks, and nibbling my breast. I moan grabbing the sheets, bowing my back, moving my body closer to his mouth.

All of sudden a loud ringing made me jump, I opened my eyes and turned to see Rebecca sleeping right next to me, looking at the clock beside the bed it read 6:00 am. I groan and roll out of bed I cant believe that was only a dream it felt so real like Cole was really touching me and kissing me. I walk into the closet and grabbed peach lace panties with a matched strapless bra, and a peach off the shoulder shirt, and tan shorts. I walk in the in the bathroom and undress. Wow that was a good wet dream my panties are soaked.

I turn on the shower and turned on the radio that I stole from the kitchen and turn in eyes open by Taylor swift pouring out of the speakers.

I sing along in the shower, singing in to my imaginary microphone. When I get done I get out and dry off and put my clothes on. comb and do my hair in a side braid,  I put on my eye liner and mascara, and a nice peach color eye shadow. Brushing my teeth I walk in the room to see Rebecca up and the bed made.

I walk downstairs to see everyone up and eating breakfast.

"Morning everyone." I say.

"Morning." they all reply well except for Cole who was looking down at his food with a scowl on his face.

I wonder if he had the same dream but why would he be scowling, did he not want to be intimate with me?

"Come sit sweetie, eat so we can get the vehicles packed." Travis says.

I walk over and sit on one of the island stools Mark handes me a plate full of eggs, French toast, and bacon, with a glass of apple cider cold of course.

"How did you know." I ask Mark.

"I'm a seer sweetie I know a lot about you." mark says smiling.

"Is that why everything was already set up for me when I came here?" I ask.

"Yeah, Mark saw you where you'd be, then the course of a week he kept having visions of you, your life, favorite things to do, eat, what you wore, and things you used." Travis says with a smile.

"You can transport why didn't you flash in and get me?" I ask Travis.

"We decided if we did that it might scare you more and you would try to run away." Mark says.

"That's why Luke went and got you so he could calm you down, even through we didn't think you would have passed out." Travis replies with a smile. 

We finish our breakfast and get all the stuff packed.

"Called the Turners to watch over the packs til we get back." Cole says.

"Who are the Turners?" I ask.

"Part of our pack like I said we are kings over our species, we have alphas under us the rule over smaller packs and report to us, when we leave someone has to watch over all the smaller packs til we get back." Cole says.

Cole still had a pissed off look on his face I was so far into thought that I barely could hear Travis talking.

"You'll meet them all when we get back we are going to be throwing a big fall party." Travis says with a smile.

"Ok here is how we will be driving Luke, Travis, justin, and mark will be in the suv." said Cole tossing Luke keys.

I gasp the suv was a black 2009 Yukon denali, one of my dream vehicles it was nice and fully loaded by the looks of it.

"Rebecca and Melissa will be driving in the Avalanche." he says tossing Rebecca the keys.

I turn to see 2012 dark blue Avalanche. Really they have another one of my dream vehicles?

"Hey I'm driving." I say.

Rebecca goes to hands me the keys but Cole grabs them before I could.

"What the French toast?" I ask him mad. Yeah weird I know but I watch the orbit commercial too much.

"Let her drive, Cole." Luke says walking over.

"She's human Luke, Rebecca would have a faster reflexes if they got into accident." Cole says getting more pissed off then he was before, his eyes were turning yellow again.

Not knowing that I should back away.

"Hey I am a good driver, what's your deal you have been scowling and being a jerk all morning." I say fully over his crabby attitude.

Cole turned to me his eyes full yellow, talons were growing out of his hand. he let out a inhuman bird like growl.

Rebecca pushes me behind her, and mark, Justin, and Travis come running over to also stand in front of me.

"Cole calm down your scaring our mate." Luke says.

But Cole wasn't listening he was staring at the people blocking him from getting to me. Luke jumps on Cole from behind and grabbed his head, just seconds later Cole staggers and just as he was about to fall Luke jumps off and catches him.

"What was that!?, was he going to attack me?" I yell.

"Its the bond we haven't full mated you yet, the longer we go before finishing the mating ceremony the more protective, and domineering we get, its worse for Cole and me because in each set of twins there is a dominate one and passive one. As you can already tell Mark and Travis are the passive twins, Cole and I are the dominate ones. So don't be to hard on him he just loves you like we do." Luke explaines.

TOO BE CONTINUED SORRY FANS JUST TAKING A QUICK COUPLE HOUR BREAK THEN I'LL POST PART 2.