Girls Day

Marcus POV

I pace the cell, mad as hell that I let that little girl get the best of me, I'm the king of vampires and I'm facing being executed by the council of supernatural. I will not let that happen, and I will get my revenge on the Aldenx brothers I will kill both of them and make them suffer, to think that I would ever let those filthy, disgusting creatures mate with my beautiful daughters and be in any part of my family, ill kill Rebecca before id let that happen again. I will keep this family in check and she will marry my first in command Ryan Hudson. The agreement was made with Ryan's parents and me before Rebecca was born and I will see them mated and married if its the last thing I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

I pace my room, I have a bad feeling in my stomach, I can feel my stomach twisting and my heart rate increasing I could tell something bad was going to happen and soon.

"please stop pacing my love, your wearing on my nerves." Mark says.

"Sorry I pace when I am in deep thought." I answer.

"What has you in such deep thought?" mark asks.

I sat on the edge of my bed careful to not jar my arm that the pack doctor put in a sling. Should I tell Mark how I feel, should I tell him that killing Marcus feels like a mistake to me?

"Its nothing, Mark, I'm just worried about this mating thing, I'm not sure I can do this, I mean I'm one female there is four of you guys." I say.

ok so I was lieing, well not really I was worried about being fully mated and about how my life would be living with them afterward, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell the guys about my feelings cause what if nothing happens and I worry them over nothing. I look up to see Mark walk over to me and crouch down in front of me, he grabs my face and looks into my eyes, I stare back into his amber colored eyes, I can feel myself start to melt, and my heart starting to race, the heat and shocks his hands were giving off were reeking havoc on my body, making my body hum with pleasure.

"You have nothing to worry about there sweetie, if you ever feel like you need a day to yourself or a day out you just tell us and you and Rebecca can go and have a female day." Mark says.

"Ok I want to have a day to myself today." I say with a smile.

"today?" mark asks his eyes go wide with worry.

"You said any day, I want to go out today, have fun and not worry about my psycho ex, or Rebecca's dad." I reply.

"Ok but we will have to send someone with you and we will have to get the other guys to agree since Marcus attacked you they have been really over protective." he says looking undecided about letting me leave.

Mark got up and looked deep in thought, just then the door opened up and Luke, Cole, and Travis walk through the door.

"Are you crazy Mark there is no way in hell we are letting Melissa and Rebecca leave the Werewolf compound." Cole says, his eyes already starting to glow.

I feel Cole's anger through the bond, I gasp at the how much anger is was projecting at me through our link. I'm so sick of Cole throwing his weight around he is the oldest and he thinks what he says goes and that's all, no one else's opinions matter.

"Look Rebecca and I have been locked up in this house for months I just want one day where we can be females and have some fun, not have to worry about mates, family, ex's, or being killed." I yell at him feeling my own anger rise.

I was already mad at him for pulling what he pulled after we were fully mated, he didn't even stay all through the night.

"If you all agree to this, your dumb, she will be a target for every rouge in a 50 mile radius." Cole growls.