Where am I?

Melissa's POV

I open my eyes to see me laying in a beautiful grassy meadow next to a lake so clear you can see the stones at the bottom. Is this a dream? or am I dead? I look down to see me dressed in a white spaghetti strap dress that stopped just above me knees. I'm barefoot I start walking around, the sun felt great on my skin raising my arms up and taking a deep breath, so into my beautiful surroundings that I didn't notice someone watching me.

"You are very beautiful." a voice says.

I turn around around startled, to see a beautiful older woman standing behind me. She's tall about 5'10, had long blonde hair the Hung to her waist, and her eyes they were unlike anything I've ever seen they literally look like rainbows, purple, blue, brown, green, red, and yellow swirling around her pupil.

"Pretty aren't they, that's how you can always tell who I am." the woman says.

"Who are you, where am I, where is Rebecca, what happened to the guys?" I blurt out.

The woman laughs such a sweet angelic laugh. "Oh sweetie, its ok to be scared but I promise you that everyone is ok Rebecca is a vampire and royal she can heal from almost anything, as for where you are I guess you can call it a dream world, this is where I live, I'm the goddess of all supernatural creatures your here because when you were in the car accident you smacked you head on the window and well I'm sorry to say this but your in a coma." she says with a sad face.

"What do you mean why can't Cole just heal me?" I ask.

She looks down truly sad, I gasp as I see tears falling from her eyes.

"Sweetie you have no idea how hard he tried, how hard they all been trying to get you to wake. You have been in a coma for almost a month. You don't know how Luke and Rebecca blame themselves, if Luke hadn't let you drive or if Rebecca hadn't screamed and startled you."

"Its not their fault I swerved to miss the deer." I say.

"They blame themselves, just like my brother blames himself cause I won't wake up." a deep voice beside me I turn to see a a guy about 6'5, built had black hair and light green eyes, he looked so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. but before I could ask him anything the goddess starts talking again.

"Melissa your trapped here cause your still holding on to something in your past, something horrible and if you don't let it go, it will consume your present." the goddess says.

knowing exactly what she is meaning I look at her,

"I can't do that its my fault that happened to my family, my fault they are all dead."

"Melissa you know that's not true, that man was sick and obsessed with you." she says.

"No, no if I was there I could have stopped him from killing my mom and dad, I could have stopped him" I say. It felt like dam breaking all the feelings and emotions I've kept hidden behind brick walls whlere coming out in a huge tidel wave. I drop to my knees crying. My parents the nicest people, so sweet, so caring killed cause I let him in.

"It was all my fault, all mine I let that man in my life, me." I say.

"Melissa you can't let anyone in cause your scared they will hurt you, my boys would rather die then hurt you, and you need to stop hiding and let them in cause your in danger right now." she says.

"What how am I in danger?" I ask.

"Your car accident wasn't a accident, Melissa, that man that killed your family wasn't who you thought he was and without my guys help a lot more people will die." she says.

I look up oh god he found me.