Morning After

Melissa's POV

I feel the warmth of the sheets and a naked body pressed against my naked back, I smile to myself as last night came rushing back, in a wave of vivid, toe curling, lip biting, steamy images flash before my eyes making me hot all over. I bite my lip and look down at my wrist to Luke's name it has turned into a pretty metallic purple. A smile stretches across my mouth, I trace his name with my finger. I turn to look at his peaceful sleeping face, looking at him makes my heart melt, his black hair had fallen across his forehead, he looks so hot with no shirt, I could see the muscles of his chest begging me to reach over and run my hands down them. I turn over and kiss him on his lips, his eyes slowly open to show his gorgeous violet eyes, his mouth instantly transformed into a breath taking smile making me melt even more.

"Well good morning my beautiful mate." he says still smiling.

"Hey" I reply blushing a little.

"Don't blush love, what we did was beautiful as it will be everytime we make love." Luke says, kissing my forehead.

"I need to take a shower and talk to Rebecca and Nina about reschedule our girls day out, I have the need to shop." I say with a smile.

Its just then that I realize that my arm doesn't hurt at all, I look at Luke and of course he reads my mind.

"The mating heals the body, and also energizes your body for the next mate." Luke says with a smile.

"Do you think Cole will let me out again??" I ask.

"You'll have to ask him that sweetie, ill let you go so would Travis, and Mark, you have to excuse Cole we lost our mom to a rouge attack so he is naturally going to be way over protective of you." he replies.

"Im going to talk to Cole and the others take your shower and ill let you know the verdict." he adds leaning over me kissing his way up to my lips and taking a deep long kissing making me sigh.

He winks, gets dressed and walks out the door, when the door is closed I climb out from under the sheets. I walk to my suitcase grab white lace bra and boy shorts, blue jean skinny jeans, a grey tank top, and a purple off-the-shoulder top. With them in hand i walk into the bathroom. Taking my phone out I pull up my music list and scroll down until I reach a song I like and press play. Letting the music fill the bathroom.

Letting the water wash over my body, I let the events of the last few days wash over me. I'm fully mated to both Luke and Cole. Thinking about it makes me smile. I can't believe all this has happened, My parents if they were still alive would probably thinking crazy. Thinking about them brings tears to my eyes. They deserved so much better. A song I love comes on and i start singing and dancing.

As I was in the shower singing I didn't even notice someone was in the bathroom with me, until I got out of the shower, and screamed, covering my body in shock.