Mystery POV

Cole's POV

I watch our mate sleep, she is beautiful, her reddish brown hair spread across the pillows, her chest raising and falling peacefully. I can't believe I lost it and almost completely changed. The mating bond is driving me crazy, everytime I look at her or smell her mouth watering sent of peaches and cream. I want to make her scream my name, have her under me and give her pleasure she will never forget.

Watching her get into that accident was like getting my heart ripping from my chest and my life dieing in from of my eyes. I tried so hard to heal her with no luck.

"It's not your fault that she got hurt, Cole." Luke said walking up to me and putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Luke I should have controlled myself if I would have I could have explained it better, told her that I was only trying to protect her." I reply looking down.

"She's in danger you need to pull yourself together, we need to protect her." Travis said getting up from the chair next to the bed.

"She doesn't blame you for anything that happened cole, she understands, we explained it was the mate bond that was making you react that way." Mark adds.

"We need to find this guy, we can't let him get to her and hurt her again." Travis says.

"Travis and I will go look around on the net and call in some favors to see if some of our park members can hunt him down." Mark says.

They left and I walk to melissa, running my hand down her soft face, I  lean down and kiss her on the lips.

"Luke, if it takes the rest of my life I will make it up to our mate, I will make up for the anger and scaring her." I say.

"Ok, but trust me Cole she isn't scared of you I can feel her emotions very strongly, even though we aren't fully mated cause my power." Luke replies.

"I'll be back I am going to check on Rebecca she feels really guilty about everything and thinks its her fault." I say.

I walk over and kiss Melissa on her head, then I walk out the door and down the hall to Rebecca's room and knock on the door. she opens the door her eyes puffy like she was crying.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"No, Cole I'm so sorry if I didn't scream she wouldn't have taken her eyes off the road." she says her eyes tearing up again. I hug her.

"Rebecca its not your fault, you had a nightmare, Melissa is awake and is fine. We won't let anyone else hurt her or get to her we promises." I say.

After talking to Rebecca I make my way back to melissas room to release Luke for a little while.

"Hey Luke, you can go get a shower and eat." I say.

"Ok." he replies. he gets up and kiss Melissa's forehead and walks up to me and gives me a side hug.

"Don't worry bro we will find this guy and he will never get anywhere near her ever again." Luke says, then left shutting the door.

"I'm so sorry my love for everything you have been through, we will find him and make him pay for what he has done. I love you my beautiful mate." I whisper to Melissa while holding her hand.