The Mateless?

Rebecca's POV (earlier that morning)

Why, why did I push my mate away. all he wanted to do is love and protect me. I know Im scared, look at my sister my father hates wolves so much that he killed his youngest daughter to keep a wolf out of the family. No one knew why he had such a deep hate for wolves. He had to pick the strongest wolf ever to go pick a fight with. I don't hate Justin for my sisters death, I hate him for me being in cage for 2 years. If he hadn't have kidnapped me I wouldn't have met Melissa, but I wouldn't have caused her accident either.

"I'm so sorry my dear friend I never ment to hurt you." I whisper to a sleeping Melissa.

I get up off the corner of her  bed and walk down the hall to Adrian's room when I get a sharp pain in my chest felt like someone taking a knife and stabbed me over and over again in my heart. I struggle to keep up right and threw the door open to hear adrians machine flat lining.

"No!!!!! Adrian you can't leave me please!" I scream grabbing his hand. I started to feel really dizzy and turn to see mark and Travis in the doorway.. I start sway and everything starts spinning. I can barely hear Mark and Travis yell for help or the people who come running in the room. It feels like I was dying my heart beat slowed down and I could barely breath. I could hear people shouting and I feel myself being lift up and I was being laid on a bed people all around me all I wanted was my Adrian.

"Its going to ok Rebecca we will do everything we can to save him." a voice I recognized as Travis said. then I felt something being injected into my arm. The last thought that was running through my mind was please please goddess don't take my mate from me please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

I woke up to screaming and yelling. 

I jerk upright to instantly regret doing it I felt like I was hit by a Mack semi. I need to know what the yelling was coming from. I had a feeling in my stomach that something bad happened. I force my self to stand my legs so weak I could barley stand, felt like jello, but I forced myself to walk grabbing anything near me to keep me up right. I walk out of my room down the hall and see people rushing in and out of Adrians room I see Justin storm out running right into me. I fall painfully on my ass and let out a scream, as I land on the floor. he didn't say anything to me although I saw sadness in his eyes it was quickly replaced with anger and he shifted into a huge pure black Wolf and jumped out the window behind me making the glass shatter and fly everywhere I scream again and curl in a ball to keep most of the glass from hitting me.

"Oh god Melissa what the hell are you doing out of bed." I look up but already know its Cole.

"I heard screaming and yelling, what's going on who is hurt why is Justin so mad." I ask tears coming down my cheek.

his boots crouched on the broken glass as he made his way to me, its just then I noticed that he wears boots all the time. I look up into his dark blue eyes and get lost In the oceans of his eyes sucking me in and making me fall even more in love with him. He couches down and wipes my tears away with his thumbs then leanes down and kisses me. He pulles away looking at my face.

"Come on love" he says lifting me up and taking me back to my room to my bathroom and set me on the counter.

"Thank god you curled yourself in a ball, you have scratches only on the right side of your body." he says.

He took off his black leather coat and threw it in the corner, he must like black, he had on black boots, a black t-shirt that wrapped just right around his muscles, making him look even more ripped and sexy, then he had on black jeans. that fit him just right. Holy cow just looking at him turns me on.

"I'm sorry don't freak out, but I'm going to have to take your clothes off to make sure I get all of them, don't worry you'll still be in your panties and bra." he says smiling.

"If I'm sitting here half naked you have to, too." I say then close my hand over my mouth did I just say that.

"Love for you, I will." he says. Then he takes off his shirt and throws it in the corner with his coat.

oh my god! his chest and arms are ripped with muscle, I look down and he has a 8 pack, if they all look like this half naked I'm in so much trouble.

"Love your too over dressed." he says with a smile. He helpes me get out of my pj shorts and tank top throwing them in the laundry basket. I just sit there in dark purple bra and matching panties.

"Who changed me when I was a coma?" I ask.

"Rebecca, did." he says looking sad.

Before I could ask anything he liftes my arm his eyes starting glowing neon blue as he bends his head and licks the cuts making them close up and disapear. I gasp out as my body starts to react to his tongue on it. He kisses and sucks on my neck on the way to my face, I grab his arms and dig my nails in as he licks and kisses my face. He purrs in approval. I can feel my body on fire with want and need. He gets down on his knees and kisses the inside of my thigh, I  moan and grab his head and pull him up to my mouth I bite his lip, he growls and thrusts his tongue in mouth. I moan into his mouth wrapping my legs around his waist. He twists his hands in my hair pulling my closer. I can feel myself melting if he wasn't holding on to me I would have melted onto the floor. He grabs my ass and grinds into me. he lifts me and puts my back against the wall and continues to kiss me I feel myself starting to drown in the heat and raw sexually energy pouring off of him. He pulls away suddenly.

"My love we have to stop if we continue ill take you right here." he says.

"So why do we have wait, I want you now." I say then look at him, like having cold water thrown on you, I wake from my haze.

"Cole I'm so sorry, you must think I'm slut." I say tears coming to eyes.

"Never Melissa you are supposed to want me and my brothers, we have to wait til you have fully recovered from the coma before we start the last part of the mating ceremony cause it takes a lot out of you." he says kissing away my tears.

He turns my leg and knells down and licks the side of my leg closing my cuts.

"Thank you Cole." I say blushing.

"Your more than welcome love." Cole says with a smile.

He walks over to a huge whirlpool tub and turns on the water and pours bubble bath in. Sweet smell of lavender fills the bathroom. He walks over to me.

"I'll keep my eyes closed if you want but I putting you in the tub, I don't want you walking." Cole says.

"Its ok." I say. I reach behind and unhooked my bra letting it fall to the ground. Then I pull my panties down my legs. His eyes start to glow again but I knew it wasn't his powers causing it this time.

"Your beautiful love." he says. kissing my forehead and then he lifts me up setting me in the tub. 

I moan, the bath felt so good.

"Cole please tell me the truth, what's going on." I ask.

He looks down clenching his hands into fists. "Adrian flat lined," before he could finish what he was saying I interrupt him.

"what!?" I scream trying to get up only to have Cole rush towards me and make me sit back down.

"If you let me finish what I was saying we got him stable again but if he doesn't wake up soon his body will give out." Cole says with a sad look that made tears come out of my eyes.

"Don't worry love I'm on my way to see if I can try to heal him again." he says kissing me.

"Luke will be in shortly to get you out of the tub, don't try to get out on your own." he says as he put on his shirt and grab his jacket as he left closing the door. I start crying harder. No, for the love of goddess, please don't take him away from her please, she doesn't deserve to have her love taken from her she has lost so much already. About a half of hour later that's how Luke found me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey all its Amanda just wanted to write and say thank you to all the fans and thank you so much for reading my story. feel free to ask questions ill do my best to answer them. again thanks and love ya all for reading my story and the positive feed back. :)