That Night

Melissa's pov

I look into Cole's glowing blue eyes and get lost in them, our eyes like magnets. he lowered his face to mine and kisses my forehead, cheeks, neck. I grab his head and bring his lips to mine, he bites my lower lip sucking it in his mouth, I gasp giving access to my mouth, he slides his tongue in my mouth. I moan he tastes so good like blueberries and sunshine. I grab his hair and deepen the kiss, I hear his growl in approval. he moves away from my lips to my neck, bitting and sucking on my neck, I moan gripping his shoulders digging my nails in his skin.

He lifts my shirt up and off and unhooks my bra. He kisses down to my boobs, kisses them then takes my nipple in his mouth and sucks and bites on it I moan, digging my nails deeper into his skin. I can feel pleasure sweeping over my body in waves, I can feel my body start to ignite with heat. I was so close to breaking.

"Melissa if we go any further I will mate you." Cole says in deep voice.

"So mate me, please I need you." I reply wrapping my arms around his head and pulling his to my lips.

"Are you sure." he whispers against my lips.

"Yeah I'm sure." I say pulling him the rest of the way to my lips.

He growls and kisses me deep and hard. Its going to happen I'm going to let him mate me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idk why I just wanted to put up this chapter the rest of it will be tomorrow love you guys

<3 Amanda