Returning to The Beginning

Ok I don't know if it showed its my first time trying but the pic is what I think Cole would look like except with brown hair. Lol its way harder then I thought to find a pic that matches my imagination. But I hope you enjoy ill post pics of the other guys too. As always comment and vote and spread the word of my book if you like it.

<3 Amanda
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Melissa's P.O.V

I open my eyes to see im in my room its empty and quiet. I stretch a groan escapes my mouth. Man my muscles are sore. I look at the clock on the night stand. Its 11:30 shit, I never sleep this late. I crawl out of bed wrapping the sheet around around my naked body. As soon as my feet hit the carpet my head start spinning. I fall to my knees clutching my head, I feel my stomach churning. Oh god. I crawl as fast as I can to the bathroom barely making it to the toilet before I get sick.

After what feels like forever my stomach calms down I flush the toilet. Laying my hot face against the cool tile. It feels so good.

"Well I see your power is starting to awaken."

I look to see the moon goddess sitting on the edge of the tub.

"My power? im human." I reply not moving my face from the cool floor.

"Not anymore, your more like a enhanced human, you are stronger, heal faster and your aging has slowed to match your mates." She says smiling.

"You also will have a power since your fully mated and your mates are royal." She continues.

"I heal fast, ha then why do I feel sick." I say rubbing my face against the title.

"Your power is awakening, among other things." She says with a knowing smile.

As I open my mouth to ask her about the "other things" the bathroom door opens.

I hear a chuckle. "Baby what are you doing on the floor?"

I turn my head to see Mark, and Cole standing there giving me weird looks.

I stick my tongue out at them. "It feels amazing, don't make fun." I reply.

Cole comes forward squatting down next to me looking me in the eyes he places his hand on my head.

"Your burning up sweetie." He says lifting me off the floor.

I glare at him for moving me from my cool spot. He smirks and carries me back to the bed laying me down.

"Its her power." Mark says sitting on the bed beside me. Smiling down at me.

Cole looks like he about to say something when the door opens and in walks Luke and Travis.

Travis grins at me. "So your finally awake."

"Who's fault is that." I say glaring at them.

"Did I miss something?" Mark says in confusion.

"Yeah cause you were being lazy and sleeping." Cole says with a evil smile.

"Yeah and who's fault is that?" Mark says glaring at Luke.

Luke laughs sitting in the chair next to the bed.

"Hey I only calmed you, your the one who stayed asleep that long." Luke says.

"And as for you, mate, you were asking for at." He answers me with a wink.

"I was not you guys were being mean and wouldn't close your eyes." I say.

"You were so asking for it, looking all innocent and sexy." Travis says leaning against the wall.