Full Moon

Melissa's P.O.V

I must have fallen asleep, I jerk awake at a scratching sound it was faint and I wasn't quite sure where it was coming from. I move to listen closer and groan in pain my body is extremely sore from hours of sitting tied to this damn chair. I'll be lucky if I can even walk. Just then distracting me from my thoughts, i hear that damn scratching again this time it was closer and louder. What was that? Just then the door burst open and three vampires come rushing in closing and locking the the door behind them.

"What are they doing here? They couldn't possibly know what's going on." A tall male vampire says.

"What if its her, she could have fully mated?" A female vampire asks as she walks towards me.

"Trent said not touch her Beth." The other male says as he walks over.

"I'm not going to hurt her, to bad." She says as she raises her hand to smack me. Just before her hand makes contact the male grabs her hand.

"Don't touch her." He growls.

"Always the faithful and loyal subject aren't we Ryan." She sneers at the male.

Unfazed by her words he pulls up a chair from the corner and sits in front of me. I get a good look at him he looks nothing like a vampire at all he is tall and built about as big as my guys are, has dark black hair and a strange blueish purple color eyes.

"I know you want to go home to your mates, all we want is the princess back she belongs here, with her dad being sentenced to death she should be here helping her brother get ready for the changing of the crown." He says looking into my eyes.

"She has a mate, shes happy where she is." I say.

"She has a arranged marriage, she has a duty to her race to come back. She belongs here not with that mutt." He says not even raising his voice.

"Why would you force her to be in a arranged marriage? Don't you want to be with your soul mate?" I say.

"At one time yes, I did then I found out what she was and I cant be with her, I cant be with a mutt." He says with a sad look in his eyes.

"Why would that matter? If you love her you should look past what she is." I ask.

"You don't understand, she like me is high ranking in each of our species we can never be together our families would never allow it. Not that i would go against my king he wants me to marry his daughter and make strong heirs." he replies.

I don't get it why would someone give up being with the one person that completes them. Why would Rebecca's brother pull her away from her mate to marry someone she doesn't love. This family is a horrible bunch its amazing that Rebecca turned out so nice and sweet. I hope my mates don't do what they are asking i could never be happy if it makes her miserable I could never forgive myself if that happened. Just as I was deep in my own thoughts the door burst open and in walk three people two males and one female i think, they are dressed in head to toe black.

"You have committed crimes against the mood goddess and the supernatural counsel submit and your charges will be lightened, fight us and you life will end in this room." A female says. The smallest in the bunch stepping forward.

Beth ran at the chick with super speed, fangs bared and sharp nails appearing on her fingers. In a blink of a eye the female fighter whipped out a ebony dagger and took her head clean off. She turned to the Ryan and the other male in the room.

"Are you going to submit or follow your friend to the afterlife." she said pointing her dagger at the two guys.

Ryan said nothing but the other guy says he submits.

"what about you, mate?" the female asks.

"Mate?" i ask shocked.

The girl took off her mask. Holly hell that's a twist.

******************************************************************************

Luke's P.O.V

"We should be out there with the black assassins getting our mate." Cole growls as he walks back and forth in front of me.

"They are the best at what they do."  I say as i walk over to the window in Melissa's room.

We have been here since we got the phone call from Rebecca's brother. Cole is pacing, i am at the window, Travis is doing flock business on the laptop, and Mark is asleep in the chair i had put him to sleep when we got the call he got so mad he was destroying the pack house. We were all mad but we had to keep ourselves in check so we could handle Mark. Gratefully Justin and Adrian seem to be OK with it they knew how he felt and have been there. We were waiting to hear from the assassins they are so secretive that no one knows who they are.

The black assassins work for the counsel of supernatural and the Moon Goddess they have a secret compound its location is a secret. From what we were told from the counsel black assassins are top tier there are ten black assassins and under them red assassins there are twenty of those. They are sent out to make sure the laws are being followed. I sit on the side of the bed and say a small prayer hoping to be able to touch Melissa's sweet face again.

I look around the room all of us are exhausted. We decided if we get Melissa back we are going to take her home our compound is up on a huge hill its safer and she will be out of the way of vampires trying to get to Rebecca but its already been decided and we aren't going through this again. We have our flock going over security and making sure its safe to bring her home. Just as i sit in a chair my phone starts to go off. I take my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks to all my fans for reading i hope you enjoy. Love you my fans, read, comment, vote.