Frozen Time

Melissa's POV

"Let's just think this through." I say slowly backing up. Ok so that was maybe quite possibly the worse thing i could have done but they are being so unbelievably mean keeping a secret from me.

Eyes glowing yellow they advance towards me. Seriously I have no clue what to do the only thing that pops into my head is. Strip.

I give them the most sexy look I can think of which actually stops them in their tracks. Good, thinking on my feet I sit in a chair putting my leg on the bed so I can slowly lower my stockings. Their eyes start going from yellow to blue and amber. Finishing my stockings I turn to see them both licking thier lips like I'm full course meal and they are starving.

"Umm guys." I say slowly getting up from my chair.

"Your such a bad girl." Mark growls out, coming up and pushing me back into my chair.

Startled I go to get back only to look at Cole who had a silk tie in his hands advance towards me.

"We are going to give what you are asking for." He says snapping the tie tight before him.

Crap, I try to get up to make space only to have Mark push me back into my chair from behind, I tilt my head back to look at him to see is glowing eyes really close.

"Your not going anywhere my little mate." He says dominance radiating from him.

"Isn't Cole supposed to be the dominant twin." I squeak out.

Turning towards Cole who now is right in front of the chair.

"I may be the dominant twin, but Mark is dominant in sex or have you not figured that out yet." He says handing Mark the tie.

I put my hands out to call truce but as soon as I put them up Cole grabs ahold of them, putting them together and up so Mark who's is behind me can tie them. Which he does. Oh shit I don't think I'm going to be able to get out of this.

Hands still up being held by Mark, Cole gets down in front of me so we are eye to eye, leaning forward his hand gently sweeps down my face reaching my lips his fingers slowly traces my lips making me gasp.

"So you want to not only use your power to escape us, but you want to not talk to us because we won't tell you something, how about we make a bet if you can take whatever we dish out to you without screaming our names we will tell you whatever you want." Cole says with a sexy dirty smirk going across his mouth.

My heart racing, legs already shaking I know I won't make it, but my stubbornness gets the best of me. I find myself blurting out,

"Fine I'll take that bet and I'll win." I say instantly regretting it. Really they are going to have me singing thier names this is such a bad idea.

Cole smirks grabbing my thighs pulling me towards him.

"Your so on mate." He growls.

Before I can say a rebuttal Mark grabs my chin tilting it back to meet his glowing eyes.

"If we win you will submit, you will come back home with us and you will listen to us." Mark growls.

Man when he is turned on he really is a dominanting person.

I nod and he leans over and licks my lips with his tounge making me moan giving him access to mouth which he gladly accepts pushing his tounge in my mouth slowly sliding his hand down to my chest grabbing and messaging them.

At the same time I feel Cole spreading my legs and working his tounge up from my knee to my inner thigh, I moan digging my nails into my palm. Letting go of my mouth and legs they get up. Mark helps me up from the chair standing me on my feet. Cole standing in front of me tilts my chin up towards his face  seeing his glowing blue eyes look into mine as I feel Mark pulling my zipper down my back slowly, letting his finger touch my back as he pulls it down.