Tears for Friends

Melissa's POV

I crack my eyes open, I'm still wrapped up in both Mark and Cole. I wiggle trying to get free, almost there when I feel someone grab my waist.

"That's not such a good idea mate." Mark growls.

As I turn I notice I was accidentally grinding against his lower half.

"Sorry" I squeak out.

He releases me laughing I turn to look into Cole's blue eyes unblinking starting at me. Then a smile spreads across his face.

"Are you trying to escape?" He says running his hand down my cheek.

"No but I really have to go to the bathroom." I answer honestly.

Cole releases me with a smirk. Just as I was about to make it to the bathroom the door opens and in walks a freshly washed Luke and Travis. They look at me and eyes instantly start to glow.

"Well isn't your sleep clothes sexy." Travis says with a wink.

"I agree, please tell me that's what you'll wear tonight." Luke adds staring at me with starving eyes.

I laugh, shaking my head I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me. As I turn I let out a squeak, grabbing my chest in fright. The Goddess is sitting on the side of the tub with a kind smile.

"Man you scared the crap out of me." I say still clenching my chest.

"Sorry" she says with a small smile.

"Are you really going to keep your promise?" She adds.

"A promise is a promise isn't it." I answer with a sad smile.

I don't want to leave Rebecca especially after she just lost her father yesterday. Yeah he was a massive asshole and the world is definitely better without him. He's still her father and it devastated her to she him murdered right in front of her. Just as I was thinking there was a knock at the door.

"You ok love, you been in there for awhile?" Cole asks.

I turn to look at the Goddess who is now gone again, of course. I sigh this just doesn't seem right.

"I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute." I reply.

"Ok." He says moving away from the door.

I quickly strip and jump in the shower for a quick shower. As I let the water run over me I think about all the things that have happened and that are likely to happen. I know I was being selfish, I'm sure the guy's flock really wants to meet their Queen. I know what I'm going to do I just pray that Justin and Aiden can keep Rebecca safe from her brother.

Getting out of the shower I wrap a towel around me and grab another to dry my hair as I exit the bathroom back into the bedroom i see only Luke and Travis are still here.

"They went to take showers, and call home to set stuff up." Luke adds with a small smile.

"I know you guys made a promise but are you sure, you are ok with this, I mean of course our home is extremely safe we are cut off from everything, only one way in. Our compound is at the top of a high hill so other then going through the huge locked gate or you'd have to fly." Travis says with a wink.

"Yeah, I'm sure I have been actually very selfish having you guys come here and staying for so long." I say.

"I also would love to meet the rest of your guy's flock." I add.

"Well I'll go teleport some stuff home and see how the flock is doing with getting everything ready for you to come home." Travis says coming up to me kissing me on my lips.