Forever Safe

Unknown POV

I stay hidden in the shadows, looking from the closet, as the woman laying in bed twisting and screaming as if she was in extreme pain. The door flies open with such force that splinters of wood brake off the door and fly. A group of six men and a two girls come running in the room.

They run to the bed where she lays and is tall guy with black hair and purple eyes was shaking the girl trying to wake her, she jumps up with a start.

"Search the room everywhere, I can sense something was here." said the purple eyed guy.

Hearing that I made use of one of my powers and shift to outside, still invisible as not to alarm the guards outside. Glad my powers allow me to mask my scent. I made my way out of the compound and walk to my car down the street. I don't know why he wants me to make that woman have a nightmare like that but he has my brother and ill do anything to get him back safe.

Starting my car I head towards Alex's place he better release my brother, I have done everything that sadistic asshole has wanted. Looking ahead as I drove i sincerely hope doing this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's POV

I look around, I could just feel something or someone has been in this room. I look at my brothers we all shared the same look we know what did this, but how, how can one even exist when they were all wiped out in the war.

"Travis, you and Cole stay with melissa, Mark you come with me we need to talk to Justin and Adrian, we need to get a hold of the council, some thing is going on." I say, with a concerned look on my face.

I walked over and kissed my peacefully resting mate, on the forehead the motion to Mark who was holding Melissa's hand to follow me.

We walk to Justin's office where, Justin, Adrian and their top protectors sat around including nina, sat on sofas while others stood.

"I believe our problem just got bigger, I have a feeling that whatever was in Melissa's room was a camillion." I say.

"Is that even possible, Luke you of all people know that race was massacred, there where no survivors." Justin says with a concerned look on her face.

"I wouldnt have believed it if i didnt sense it, but my brothers sensed it too not only me." I say.

"I felt its presence, it was in the room when we came in,then it disappeared, or shifted its location like Travis does." Mark says.

"For that to be true then someone from the camilions blood line had to of survived the war." Adrian says.

"I know what I felt and I'm sure my brothers will say the same, there is camilions still alive one we know for sure, not only that but a royal one, and he or she is works for Alexander this situation is getting worse by the minute." Mark replies.

"Ok this is what we are going to do Luke and I are going to meet with the counsel, to everyone else this compound is being put on code red. While I'm gone Adrian your in charge no one leaves or enters this compound unless they live here, they can enter, but under no circumstance is anyone and I do mean anyone aloud to leave this compound until we get back." Justin says in his stern alpha voice.

"Yes, Alpha ill make sure no one leaves this compound until your return." Adrian replies.

"Mark go back and stay with Melissa, keep me updated on how she is when I'm gone, we should only be a couple of hours." I reply not wanted to leave my mate even thou I know, my brothers will protect their mate with their lives.