The New Melissa

Melissa's POV

The guy from earlier walks over to me and lifts my chin. Whipping the tears off my cheeks.

"Please let us help you I need you to get a message to my mate." he says.

I look at him and it hit me, oh my god.

"Your Justin's brother!!" I yell.

"Yeah, I'm Adrian Aldenx." he says with a smile.

"Oh my god, are you ok? Why won't you wake up?" I ask.

"I'm fine its just I can't wake up til my mate finds her way back to me, she is close but is holding in so much grief that she won't come see me." he says.

"How can I help?" I ask.

"I'm glad you asked, not that I don't enjoy Adrian's company but I think its time for him to go back." the goddess says.

"I'm going to send you back, but you have to talk to your mates they are the only ones that will be able to protect you from that monster." she says.

"Your strong Melissa remember that don't let that monster have control over you anymore, my boys won't hurt you." the goddess adds.

I nod and look at Adrian and smile.

"Ok now lay down close your eyes and when you open them again you'll be a bedroom." she says her voice getting more and more quite until i couldn't hear her anymore.

I open my eyes to see that im in a huge bed with monitors hooked up to me, I moan my head is killing me. I look up and around to see six chairs around my bed and each one of them filled one person I didn't know the others where Rebecca, and my guys. I look to my right to see Cole asleep with his head laying on the bed his hand wrapped around mine. I move my finger and try to say his name but because my mouth is so dry it came out more of a moan. Which causes Cole to jump upright and look at me his blue eyes change from shock to pure happiness.

"Oh my love your awake." he says with tears coming down his face.

All of sudden all the guys, and Rebecca were up. The guys come over and kiss me all crying and thanking the goddess for bringing me back. I start making moves toward my mouth Travis laughes and says he will be right back then came back with a glass of water.

I drink the whole thing. "Thank you Travis." I say smiling.

He bends down and kisses me on my lips. "No problem sweetie, I'm just glad your awake."

"Thank you, me too. I need to tell you all something, I'm sorry I took so long to tell you guys I just blamed my self for so long I pushed away any friends I did have and didn't let anyone else in, but that's not fair to you guys."

"About 3 years ago when I was going to college when I met Alexander, at first he was sweet and caring, then over time he changed he became possessive, and controlling. I put up with it until one night I was at a friends drinking we were celebrating that our finals being over when I saw a old guy friend that I used to go to high school with, I gave him a hug, I didn't know Alexander's cousin was at the party and she sent him a picture of me hugging my friend. I go home later to see him waiting for me on my porch he was livid. We fought and he slapped me called me a whore my dad came outside to what the yelling was about and saw him slap me, my dad almost lost it he told Alexander to leave and never come back, and told him if he came back he would call the police. After that I was too upset to sleep so when my parents went to sleep I went for a run. I came back and when I walked inside almost threw up the smell of death was so over powering I ran to my parents room to see if they were ok when I got there I saw them dead and ran outside and called the police. He sent me a text after with the pics he took he said no one was going to get in his way I was his and only his." I said tears falling from my eyes.

"Oh sweetie" Cole says kissing my hand.

"I'm sorry love" Travis says.

Mark just kisses my head.

"You have nothing to worry about little mate he will never hurt you again" Luke says.

I look down. " I told you guys that story because he has hurt me again, that accident wasn't a accident it was Alexander."

"How do you know that?" askes Rebecca.

"When I was in my coma I got a visit from the goddess, she told me it wasn't a accident." I reply.

They all look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Melissa we found out when you were in a coma it wasn't a accident we also found a note on a tree not to far away from the accident that said if I can't have her no one can." Travis says.

I try to swallow but my throat is dry again. Great so now the psycho is after me again.