That Night Continued..

Melissa's POV

He takes off my pajama pants and slides my panties down my legs. He kisses down my stomach, kisses my inner thighs making my quiver with pleasure, a gasp escapes my mouth, as his mouth lands right between my thighs, he licks up and down til he hits the sweet spot that makes my toes curl, and makes me grab the sheets twisting them in my hands. he brought me so close to the edge then stops.

"Why did you stop?" I growl frustrated.

He bends down and whispers in my ear. "cause I want to be inside of you, when you reach your climax, I want to feel you all around me."

He got off the bed and took off the rest of his clothes and then joins me back on the bed.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle." Cole whispers, as he climbs on the bed.

He moves so he was between, my legs spread apart, he moves himself up and down and then positions himself at my opening. He pushes himself in slowly, I gasp he big and thick. He stops and aloud me to adjust to his size. Then he starts moving slowly then starts picking up pace more, I moan as thursts his hips hard and faster. My body starts burning with pleasure, I could feel myself begin to reach my climax, I reach my peak, then explodes I moan and grab Cole's shoulders, he moans and grabs me closer as he finds his release. Its just then that I realize that the air around us is sparkling blue around us, that wasn't all Cole's name on my wrist started glowing brighter and brighter til it was a unbearable bright glow. I look and Cole's wrist to see my name doing the same. Just as I was about to ask what was going on.

(Its ok love just part of the mating ceremony) Cole says.

Oh that's a relief. Wait one minute did he just talk to me inside my head!!!!

(yes love I did, now that we are fully mated we can communicate with our minds) he says.

(you can hear my too) I think to him.

(yes) he says back.

(can I talk to the other guys too now.)

(not until you fully mate with them, which won't be long cause in two days if you haven't mated with the next in line, you will get very sick, and be in a lot of pain)

Oh for the love of Pete.