Ding Dong

Melissa's Pov

I look up to see and the guys' faces looking mad.

I turn to Rebecca.

"What's going on?," I ask.

Just then I realize that she has a very scared look on her face.

"No oh god no please don't let him in here, its all his fault this happened," she says. 

Ok Rebecca is my friend and I don't like seeing my friends get upset, the fact that she was scared made me so mad.

"Whoever it is tell them to leave now," I say.

Standing up, I could feel the anger in me rising, there was no way I was letting whoever this was anywhere near her.

"We can't we have to be nice, its part of the treaty.." Travis says gritting his teeth.

"What treaty?" I ask.

Sitting next to Rebecca I put my arms around her and rub her back.

"Don't worry we won't let them hurt you, right?" I ask.

looking at my guys. hmmm, my guys how weird that sounds. And why am I starting to like that?

"We will protect her, if she doesn't want to see or talk to him we won't let him anywhere near her," Luke says.

Standing up and walking towards the door, with Cole following close behind.

"Why don't you two in the kitchen and eat, don't worry Rebecca, you don't have to see him if you want to.," says Mark.

Giving Rebecca a hug. I smile at him and walk Rebecca to the kitchen, we sat at the island, totally forgetting our pizza.

I turn to her. "Rebecca, what treaty are they talking about?"

Rebecca looks at me with a look.." Well about 2 years ago there was a huge war between werewolves and vampires, about a year into the war others started to join, witches joined werewolves. Narvcous they joined vampires. It was a horrible war so many deaths, the whole thing started cause a girl and guy fell in love and it was forbidden for species to mix, the board of supernatural was worried if species mix and become too powerful that they could overrule the board and take over.

The board consists of one of each species, Wolf, Vampire, Witch, and Narvcous. So it's fair they all have a say and if it could harm all they rule against it. Well they ruled against the two seeing each other but it was already too late the vampire girl was pregnant with the werewolves baby. To keep the peace the king of vampires killed the girl, the boy who happened to be in line to become the next Werewolf king declared war it finally ended when daughter to the vampire king was taken. she says sadly. Ever since then the treaty has been in effect and anyone who violates it will be killed."

"What does the treaty say." I ask.

"No species can kill another unless in a life or death matter and even then if board investigates and find that it wasn't the case you die, all the leaders have to be friendly with each other, and no getting in the middle of mates, if 2 different species are mates you have to the board and if they approve no one else can interfere." she says.

"Ok well who is at the door then and why are you so scared to be around them." I ask.

she turns towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, Melissa there is so much you need to know."