Who's There?

Melissa's POV

I grab the black towel off the ground and cover my body. I can't believe he has the nerve to come here.

"Don't hide yourself from me." he says a grin stretching across his face.

"Are you crazy of course I'm hiding myself from you, leave before my guys come in here and take your worthless, pathetic life." I scream.

"Oh silly tea cup, I have already taken care of those men so we could be together forever like we always planned." he says, causing my knees to buckle as I hit the floor tears start to pour out of my eyes.

"You asshole what did you do to my men." I yell through my tears.

"I murdered them with my bare hands one by one and watching the light fade from their eyes, no one will keep me from what's mine." he replies with a cruel and evil smile that was curled onto face.

I open my mouth and let a ear shattering scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Luke's POV

I look at the guys from across the table, we all were thinking the same thing, but none of us want to say the words. We all knew Melissa was in danger not only from the mating ceremony but from her ex trying to come back into her life. I look down at my wrist, I traced her name with my finger. I watch as the metallic in it reflects catching the light making it shine, just thinking about her makes my heart beat faster, thinking about her smile and laugh always puts me in a good mood.

I watch as Mark starts to look uneasy, and starts to move around. I open our mind link.

:hey everything ok Mark?:

:yeah I think so I just got a flash, I think its what Melissa's seeing:

:ok so what's bad about:

:Luke if its what she is seeing then her ex is in the compound, in the bathroom with her:

Mark barely finish his sentence when everyone jumps up at the sound of a scream, coming from Melissa's bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Rebecca's POV

I turn over in my bed, my mind running a mile a minute. I can't believe my father is here, I really can't believe that he is still up to his old ways, not caring what his daughters want, just what's in it for himself. Then I think about what Melissa has been going through, and what my dad did to her. I don't understand why she would want anything to do with me.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror I have bags under my eyes, my hair is dull and my eyes look lifeless. I need to eat and feed badly or ill get really weak. I have been so worried about everyone else I have been neglecting myself.

I walk back into my room and get clothes, walking into the bathroom, I turn the shower on and get undressed. I step in the shower I recall the last conversation I had with Adrian.

"Rebecca I don't care what you dad has done or said, I love you, your my mate, I only want you!" he yelled.

"He will kill you or me if I don't listen Adrian, please I could never live with myself if something happened to you because of my father." I pleaded.

"I will back away cause that is what you want but know this Rebecca I won't wait forever and I most certainly will not share you with any other man." he growled.

I lean my head against the side of the shower letting the hot water wash over my tired, worn out body. I was letting my dad ruin another persons life, mine. How many lives will he destroy before someone puts a stop to it for good. I can't let him hurt anymore people I love.

I turn off the water and dry off and put on a black thong, black yoga pants and a black workout top, slipping on my socks as I left the bathroom. Just as I was about to put my running shoes on, I hear a eardrum shattering scream that I automatically know who it belongs to I drop my shoes and race towards Melissa's room, please goddess make her he ok.