Mating Luke

Melissa's POV

I grind my teeth through the pain that is wrapping around me, making it hard to breath or move, I hear Rebecca's voice but it sounds far away. I can feel the sweat rolling down my face. All of a sudden I feel myself being lifted and carried, a burst of cold air told me that we had walked outside. I tried to open my eyes but all I saw was nothing but blurry images, the pain was getting so unbearable I could feel tears running down my face. someone laid me down on a car seat and I could hear the doors slamming. My head was put in someone's lap I can barely make out Rebecca whispering words in my ear trying to soothe me as much as she could. I can feel the truck moving, my body was burning up I was so hot, just Rebecca's hand on my face felt like heaven, her hands were cool against my over heating flesh.

After awhile which seemed like forever the truck stops and I could here panicked voices and yelling.

"I told you letting her go was a bad idea Luke, maybe next time you'll listen to me." Cole growls.

"No one has ever experienced the mating pain so fast before it, Im not sure why she is going through it so fast." Luke shouts.

"Enough, fighting won't help her, Rebecca take her to her room, Luke go with and see if you can calm her down some, Cole your going to have to see if you missed something cause she is going into mating heat too fast." Mark yells.

I can feel myself being carried up the stairs, I sigh as my body sinks into a comfy bed. I can feel the bed give as someone sat next to me, as soon as they touched my face I knew who it was, as shockwaves of pleasure washed over my body. My body went into overdrive I want Luke so bad, want to rip his clothes, let him have his way with me, make me scream his name.

"It will be ok love, we will try to take your pain away." Luke says running his hand down my face, making pleasure run through me.

"No, make love to me now." I purr grabbing his hands pulling him closer.

"Melissa, its the mating pull if I mate with you, you might regret it in the morning." Luke says trying to control the urge to give in and take me.

"Luke please, I need you!" I yell.

Luke looks in deep thought then gets up and walks to the door, thinking he was leaving I try to get up but fail as I feel a hand on my shoulder pushing me back in my bed. I look up to see Luke he kisses my forehead and walks into the bathroom and I hear him running a bath. All I could think about was Lukes hands and lips all over my body making me moan with pleasure. He walks back into the room, walks over to me and scoops me up into his arms. He carries me into a candle lit bathroom, sets me on the counter, stands between my legs and cups my face with his hands making me look deep into to his purple eyes, which where dancing with lust and love directed right at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this cause once we start I won't be able to stop myself." he says.

"Im sure that's what I want, I want to feel your body against mine, your lips and hands running all over me." I reply.

Luke lows his mouth to mine and slides his tongue over my lips, making me sigh, he slides his tongue into my mouth. I moan using my good hand I grab a handful of his hair pulling him closer to me, I could feel the heat, and passion consuming me, I kiss him like I would never be able to again.

"Let's get you into the bath." he says with a smile.

He slowly undresses me and kisses my naked skin as he takes each piece of my clothing off. He undresses himself giving me a front row view of his chest and the rest of his body making me grip the counter to keep from reaching and grabbing him and jumping him, I bit my lip he looks so delicious to me,I felt sexually starved. He walks back in front of me and lifts me into his arms as soon as my skin touched his I felt waves of pleasure run through me, I was so wet and turned on that I could feel myself throbbing, he climbs into the huge whirlpool tub, sitting so my front was touching his and my legs were in either side of his.

I look into his eyes that where glowing purple eyes I lean forward and kiss him lips gently he slides me towards him I feel his tip hit my enternce, I gasp and moan, he slides his tongue into my mouth the same time he slides into me. I moan and grip his shoulders as we move in sync with each other, I feel pleasure starting to build, pleasure surrounding me, pulling me under. Luke kisses down to my neck and started kissing and biting my neck I grab his shoulders, digging my nails, while biting my lip from screaming as I come.

Like when I mated with Cole the air around around us starts to sparkle and our wrists starts to glow. I gasp as I feel the aftershocks of me cuming, Luke reaches his peak. A surge burst through my body. Then Luke asks me if I was ok through our mind link.

Oh my god I thought I feel spent and I have two more to go.