My Destiny

hey everyone, so I don't know if your new or old to this story but after a terribly long hiatus I am revamping my stories and fixing parts so please come back and enjoy.

Chapter 1

I feel the sun streaming though my curtains I wake up and stretch. I grab my jogging clothes off the chair in the corner of my room. Getting dressed I grab my phone, headphones and a bottle of water. I put my headphones on and start music as I run off my porch and start on my route. I live next to a beautiful park with an amazing running course. I make my way into the part with more trees. As I stop so drink some water, I feel eyes on me.

I turn around to see nothing, feeling my instincts scream I begin to run again only to feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything go black as I fall to the ground.

I wake up on a cold floor, in a damp cell with other girls around my age last thing I remember I was taking my daily jog.

"Are you ok?" Asks a quiet voice next to me I turn to look into concerned blue eyes.

"Where am i?", I ask.

"Do you really want to know?" She answers.

"Yes" I choke out of my extremely dry throat.

"Well you're going to be sold to your new master along with me and the other girls" she says looking down.

"What!?" I yell.

"Don't worry I've heard everything they say when they think I'm sleeping" she replied.

"about what and how?" I ask.

"Well don't get too scared but im a vampire"she says.

"its ok." i reply to her shocked face.

"What? Why aren't you scared of me like the rest of the girls."

"Because I read a lot and I've always wanted those things to be true for some reason"

she smiles. "Well im Rebecca."

"I'm Melissa." i say with a smile.

"What do they talk about Rebecca?"

"About who's coming today, even im scared"

"why?"

"He's a shifter but not just any shifter him and his brothers can shift into what's called a navrecses?"

"A what?" i ask confused.

"They are huge birds that are 6 feet tall and are the most deadliest in the world."

I look at her terrified. I can't believe what im hearing i always believed that there were werewolves and vampires but i never imagined something like that exists. Just then the door in the corner of the room opened and 2 guys walk in talking.

"So you say you have a new arrival". The tall dark haired man asks.

"Yes, Sir." a short fat man answers.

"If you'll follow me you can check her to see if you want her."

"ok." the man says.

"Get up and line up." The fat man yells.

Rebecca grabs my hand and makes me stand beside her.

"Just stay claim." she whispers.

I grip her hand as I hear the cell door clank open. The two men walk into the cell. As they walk down the line they inspect as they go. I tighten my grip on Rebecca's hand as they reach us. She squeezes back.

The fat man comes to a stop in  front of me.

"Here she is Luke brought her in this morning." He says smirking showing a row of black teeth.

Just then a hand grabs my chin tilting it up making me look into the most beautiful violet eyes I've ever seen. He's so hot. Wait what was i thinking this guy wants to buy me like im a piece of meat.  Shacking my thoughts away I glare at him.

A deadly sexy smirks stretches across his mouth.

"I'll take her." He says in a deep voice.

WAIT??WHAT??

My eyes widen and instant fear takes hold. His eyes begin to glow as reality fades around me and blackness comes to meet me.