Crash Your Party?

I couldn't believe my eyes there was Rebecca dancing around the room.

"What are you doing?" I ask still laughing as she turns to me with a smile on her face.

"Dancing what does it look like." she smiles.

"Why?" I asks curiously.

She mutes the tv and turns to me.

"Cause I've been in that cage for almost 2 years." she says eyes shinning with unshed tears.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know that." I say.

"Its ok I'll forgive you if you dance with me." she says turning the volume back up on the tv.

Crash your part by by karmin was on.

I smile not wanting make the only friend I have sad. I force myself to smile well if I was going to die i was going to dance for one last time. I took the remote and turned it up more. Walking over to her I start to swing my hips and sing along. She laughs and does the same.

Laughing we dance and sang all while having no idea we were being watched.

"And here we thought you were going to be scared." a deep voice says.

I turn to quick almost falling Rebbecca catches me before I face plant.

I look to see four totally hot guys in the door and I do mean hot they all looked like Greek gods. There are two sets of twins. The guy that bought me has purple eyes looking at me with interest.. his brothers were just as hot as he was. All at least 6"5, 6"6 looking like they did body building they were ripped! I turn to see Rebeca laughing.

"What's so funny." i ask her.

"You should have seen your face." she got out while holding her stomach laughing.

"Thanks for your support." i say but couldn't help laughing myself. Nervous reaction.

I turn to see the brothers watching me. I suddenly feel shy, fear gripping at me I drop my head to look at my toes that were painted purple.

"We wont hurt you." another guy says he has to be Luke's twin looks a lot like him with jet black hair but instead of purple eyes his are a very pretty jade green.

"I'm Travis, Luke's twin brother."

"These are our twin brothers Mark and Cole." he says.

Mark has dark brown hair and pretty brown eyes. Cole has they same dark brown hair hair and deep blue eyes. They both smile at me and I feel myself blush. I can't help but wonder what is in store for me.

"Why don't you come with us, we will explain everything to you." Travis says.

I look at Rebeca, feeling myself being pulled towards them. She smiles and nods. I walk towards the door and the brothers start moving out I turn back once more to look at Rebecca.

"You'll be fine i promise, they aren't going to hurt you.." she says.

I walk in the hall and follow the brothers down the hall. I can't believe this I'm bought by four unbelievably hot guys and for some reason i feel safe here and protected. What is wrong with me I need to escape. At the same time i feel attracted to all of the guys was that even possible. Its like I can feel the heat coming off of them.

"Here we are." Says Cole.

I'm still lost in thought not paying attention. Which is so like me if I'm thinking I don't pay attention to anything around me. I run right into the back of one the brothers. Intense shocks of pleasure shoot  through my body, I lose my balance and fall on my butt. Nice I say to myself and start laughing.

"Are you ok?" One of the guys say as he turns and crouches down to my level.

I look up still laughing to meet the brown concerned eyes of Mark.

I smile and shake my head. "Sorry im ok, im just a klutz don't pay attention when im thinking."i say.

He smiles and offers his hand to me to help me up. "Its ok sweetie."he says.

I grab his hand to feel more waves of pleasure shoot through me I gasp looking at him.

"Why do I feel this way?" I ask.

"That's what we are going to talk about." Travis says smiling.

I pull my hand out of Mark's. Feeling a little bit uncomfortable. I say thank you he smiles at me. I walk into a huge office two walls filled with nothing but books, two black leather couches are in the center of the room, a huge desk sits in the center of the room with a computer sitting on it with paper work all over the desk. The desk sits, right in front of a big bay window over looking the huge back yard. I look outside to see a big underground pool lounge chairs around the pool. Also a garden around the pool and pass the pool I was so surprised by the beauty of it.

"Take a seat." Cole says.

I take a seat on one of the leather couches. Travis and Luke took the other and Cole leaned up against the desk, while Mark sits next to me and smiles.

I look around and say. "So what did you want to talk about?" biting my lip another nervous habit of mine.

"Ok there is no easy way to put this".. Travis starts.

"Rebbecca said that you didn't freak out when she told you about her being a vampire." Luke continues.

"I didn't, I read a lot and as stupid as it sounds I kinda always wished for that stuff to be real.." I say.

"Well that's good makes it easier on us and we have a chance of making this work." Says Cole.

"Making what work?" I ask already dreading the answer.

"Us you and all of us." Mark says.

"What do you mean?" I ask swallowing nervously.

Luke sits up and looks at me. "Ok here it is I don't how much Rebecca has told you about us but our species is one female to three or four guys meaning that when mated and pregnant she is pregnant with three or four boys and those boys when they get older will find their mate one female. She is the one that completes them she will feel a bond with all of them and will mate with all of them."

"Are you saying that four guys share one woman? Is that even possible won't the guys get jealous of the other one getting attention." I ask.

"No." Luke says "since we are Narcuves it's in our blood to share and protect our mate. The fact that we are brothers makes the bond between all of stronger."

"So your telling me that im all of your guy's mate?" I ask.

Luke looks at me and says. "Yes, Melissa you're our life mate."