Well I've Always Wanted One

Melissa's POV

I feel warmth flow all over my body, looking at them I feel a pull so much stronger then the one before. Licking my lips I look down to see names marked around my wrists Cole and Mark written on my left wrist and Travis and Luke written around my right wrist. Each in a different color. Cole in blue, mark in brown, Travis in green, and Luke in purple. Just then I realize that thoes are the colors of thier eyes.

"What is this?" I ask.

"That's part of the mating ceremony." Travis says with a smile.

"Don't worry we have them too." Cole says.

Grabbing my hand and kissing it. I gasp the shocks feel 20 times stronger then before.

Seeing my confusion Luke sat me on the table again and says.

"Each step of the ceremony makes our bond with you get stronger, we can feel your emotions now, and we will be able to find you anywhere you are, once we complete the mating we will be able to communicate through our minds."

"Ok enough mating talk for now." Rebecca says. Coming over towards me.

"How's your cooking skills" she asks.

I laugh so greatful for the desraction "Pretty good" I say.

"Good how about we make homemade pizza." she says.

"Totally I'm starved." I say rubbing my tummy. Which is true I haven't eaten since two days ago.

The guys laugh and kiss me on my cheek.

"Go ahead and get the pizza ready we will find a movie to watch while we eat." Mark says smiling.

"Any movie you want to see?" Cole asks

"Insidious, I've always wanted to see it never got the chance to." I answer.

Cole starts laughing, Mark has a very serious look on his face and Luke and Travis start laughing too.

"what?" I ask.

"We've seen that movie and it freaked Mark out, he hated it." said Cole still laughing.

"Oh, do you want me to pick another movie?" I ask.

"No we can watch it, I mean I have already seen it, so it can't be that bad the second time right..." Mark said with a sad face.

I walk up to him and hug him

"I'll sit with you when we watch the movie." I say with a smile..

He smiles and bends kissing my cheek.

"Thanks sweetie." mark replies.

Rebecca giggles and grabs my hand.

"Ok time for pizza kissing comes later." she says.

She pulls me out of the dining room and to the biggest kitchen I've ever seen.

The kitchen was decorated in black and silver, there was a island with 5 bar seats, the counter and island was all tiled in black, there was 2 stainless steal fridges, a big steal stove, and everything else you would normally find in a kitchen.

"Ok how about some tunes." she says with a smile.

She turned on the radio sitting on of the counter.

Dark side by Kelly Clarkson comes on. We sing and dance making pizzas. Making jokes and laughing, we were so in to what we were doing that we didn't realize that the guys where watching us.

I had my back to the door, suddenly I was spun around and looked into Travis laughing eyes.

"May I have this dance my lady.." he says bowing to me.

I laugh "Yes sir, you may." I reply hold my hand out to him.

We sung and danced til the pizzas were done. We all grab some and went to the living room to watch the movie. I sit next to Mark and smile. Just as we were about to start the movie, Mark get a mad face and says.

"Not now."

Just as I was about to ask him what he was talking about the door bell goes off.