Trouble

Travis' POV/ kinda Rebecca's POV

I go and check in with the guys, they picked up on some scents and were trying to track them down. I go into the kitchen to get some food for my mate, Rebecca, and Adrian. I made the girls sandwiches and grabbed a jello for Adrian, then grabbed some sodas and flash back to Melissa's room. Rebecca and Adrian where arguing, but I didn't see Melissa. I put the food down.

I whistle loud. They stop and look at me.

"where is Melissa?" I ask getting pissed.

"What do you mean she is in the bathroom isn't she?" Rebecca says panicing. She gets up from the chair beside the bed and searches the room.

"She isn't here." Travis growled.

Rebecca stood there shocked, she has never seen Travis this pissed before. she swallows and backs away from Travis toward Adrian.

"Where is she?" he growls his eyes turning yellow.

I heard the door open, trying so hard to keep my cool and not change. I turn to see Melissa and a pissed off Cole behind her.

"Apparently our mate doesn't understand the meaning of the word stay so, Travis you take my spot and help Mark search from the sky, and I am going to take our mate to my room where I can keep a eye on her." Cole says his eyes slightly turning yellow.

"Alright brother, and you my mate, you and I are going to have a talk later." I say.

"I didn't mean any harm I just wanted to check something out." Melissa says.

"You where told not to leave this room." I growl my eyes getting more yellow.

"It wasn't to be mean, Melissa it was to protect you, if whoever threw that brick was still here they could have attacked you when you were alone in Justin's office." Cole says.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Melissa says lowering her eyes to the floor.

I had to leave before I did something to scare my mate, so I left the room and stormed downstairs and out the front door, taking a deep breath I let the change take over. I jumped off the ground and let my wings carry me to find Mark. Don't worry little mate I will have a talk with you later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Melissa's POV

I watch Travis storm pass me I know he was mad, his eyes has yellow swirling around his normal green in his eyes.

"I'm going to take Melissa to my room if you need anything, get hold of me on this." Cole says throwing Rebecca a walkie talkie.

"Don't be too harsh on her, remember she's only human, Cole she doesn't know the trouble she could have gotten into by herself." Rebecca says trying to cover for me.

"She knows common sense Rebecca that's no excuse." Cole says with anger in his voice.

"Excuse me I'm not a child, for one and two ill go where the hell I want to go!" I yell.

Cole turns to me, 

"This conversation is one we are going to continue alone." he says his eyes having little flecks of yellow starting to appear in his eyes.

"No, we will continue it here." I say, instantly regretting saying that cause that just pissed him off more, his eyes got darker and more yellow. He walks over to me and swung me up over his shoulder and starts walking out if the room.

"Put me down now you, you, you big ape.!!" I yell, hitting his back with my fist. he slaps my ass making me gasp and I quit moving.

"There is more to come if you don't calm down mate." he growles as his hand squeezes my ass.

I have to bite my lips to keep myself from moaning out loud. Oh god what's wrong with me this is turning me on. I was too busy talking to myself to realize we were in the bedroom til he tosses me on the bed. I gasp and look up at him.

His eyes were glowing blue and I could heat rolling off his body.

"Oh Melissa, you are in so much trouble." he says walking towards the bed.

He took off his coat and shirt and tossed them on the floor and climbed on the bed. I try to move but couldn't I couldn't move my body, I was lost in his glowing blue eyes as he climbed over me and brought his mouth to my ear.

"Now love are you ready for your punishment." he whispers in my ear, his hot breath sending chills of pleasure though my body.

Oh god I'm in so much trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey readers thanks for reading and liking my book, means a lot that you like my book and thank you to those of you who said they love my book and those who vote and fan me thank you so much. I love you guys and next chapter should be up tomorrow or the next day. thanks again for reading :)

<3 Amanda