FINAL CHAPTER

SEOUL TWELVEㅡ24

SEOUL TWELVEㅡ24

SON RESIDENCE

Cosy afternoon.

Chaeyoung slowly opens her eyes; ready to wake up. Silent surprise, she found the love of her life, wearing the sweetest kiss that she loves.

"Good morning, love." Mina bends and gives her a morning kiss on the forehead.

Chaeyoung looked so speechless. She raises and kneels on the bed to reach Mina's cheek and pinch it. "You're real."

Mina giggled and kiss Chaeyoung's hand. "Did I surprised you?"

Instead of responding, Chaeyoung hugged Mina. "Since when did you return? I thought you will spend Christmas in Japan."

Mina smiles a little, caressing Chaeyoung's hair. "He wants me to spend it with you so I came right away."

"I'm super happy." Chaeyoung tightened her hug.

"Me too." Mina kisses her softly. A kiss like a thousand years of being apart. "Take your shower and come downstairs. I prepared your breakfast slash lunch."

"Okay." Chaeyoung obeyed and proceed on the order.

DINING ROOM

Chaeyoung look left and right as she came down. "Where are the people?" She grabs a seat beside Mina.

Mina slices the sausage. "Your parents went to the market with the boys."

"Boys?" Chaeyoung frowned in confusion.

Mina fed her with the sausage she sliced. "Jeongin and Kai."

Chaeyoung gasped. "Kai is with you?" She let out a happy smile.

"Yeah, all the time. He will be living with me from now and on. He will finish high school and college here for a personal reason."