SL ㅡ 10

It was only Mina and Chaeyoung left outside after the girls bid their goodbye and left home

It was only Mina and Chaeyoung left outside after the girls bid their goodbye and left home. There was a knitted round hammock on the back of the house. Mina and Chaeyoung went there to stay for a while. Mina won't stay the entire night. She gave something to check at the Museum's office.

Chaeyoung sat first then Mina sit on her lap whilst wrapping her arms around Chaeyoung's neck. Chaeyoung wraps her arms around Mina's waist as well to prevent the brunette from falling.

"Your mom told me earlier in the kitchen I can stay," Mina said softly. As soft as the night breeze. "She allowed me to sleep with you in your room."

"But you have to finish the papers so we can hang out all day long tomorrow."

Mina sighs and pouts whilst leaning her head on Chaeyoung's head. "I'm so tired these days... Can you heal me?"

Chaeyoung looks at her. "You should have to get sleep when you got a chance."

"I can't sleep well thinking of you," She held Chaeyoung's chin, slowly leaning in for a kiss and look at her with love. "I have to finish the project before this day come and so that I can see you again." She caresses Chaeyoung's cheek slowly,  using the back of her palm. "I miss you so much." She tucks Chaeyoung's hair behind her ear with gentle with eyes locked to each other. "I'm still waiting for your reply."

Chaeyoung flashes a small smile. "I miss you too, Mina... and I have been waiting for a day with you in my arms again."

Mina holds back not to smile too much because of what she heard. She ran her thumb on Chaeyoung's lips, rubbing it gently, feeling its softness. "Really?"

"Hm." Chaeyoung hummed.

"Then kiss me."

Chaeyoung obeyed. She places her hand on Mina's nape and gently pulls her for a kiss.