SL ㅡ 16

Mina put the flower on the headboard

Mina put the flower on the headboard. She will treasure it since Chaeyoung gave it to her although Chaeyoung just picks it randomly on the park.

Chaeyoung gets out first, looking up to the modern buildings. Mina follows and places her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Where are we?"

"You will see. Let's go?" Mina leads her towards a ring cafe.

They get inside. A man in his 40's greeted them.

"Ms Myoui, you're back. Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon as well, Mr Kang." She smiles. "I'm here to get the rings."

"Oh, yes. Please follow me."

They follow him inside a room where rings are stored.

Mina and Chaeyoung wait in front of the counter. Later on, Mr Kang came and show them the ring.

"You did a good job, Ms Myoui. The ring came out really pretty."

It's a Meteorite rose gold ring with white diamond stone setting. Mina made it herself under her busy schedule these days. She chooses a very old meteor and she has to coat the inner with rose gold as the stone could irritate one's skin since it is older than the earth.

 She chooses a very old meteor and she has to coat the inner with rose gold as the stone could irritate one's skin since it is older than the earth

The design is simple but the meaning behind the ring is beautiful compared to how it looks.

"You made it?" Chaeyoung asks Mina.

Mina nod with a smile. "Yep. I made it for us."

Chaeyoung gasps in amusement. "What does it called?"

"It's a meteorite rose gold ring."

"Pure meteor?" Chaeyoung eyes widened.