SL ㅡ 11

Chaeyoung wakes up feeling empty beside her

Chaeyoung wakes up feeling empty beside her. She tilts her head to the side and found no one. Her eyes are a bit sad, knowing Mina is not beside her again.

'She promised, right?' She thought and stand up.

She fixes her bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, she dresses warmly. Wearing a pink turtle neck shirt, white pants and socks.

She checks the time on her phone. It is already 9 in the morning. Chaeyoung sure had a long deep sleep, unlike the past days. She couldn't sleep well thinking about Mina.

Speaking of the devil, Chaeyoung checks her phone but there is no message from Mina. She pouts sadly.

"She said she will be here before I wake up. But where is she?" She mumbled and sigh.

She gets her slippers and decided to go downstairs to grab something to eat. When she opened the door, a great smell greeted her nose.

"What is this smell? Did Jeongin cook? But, he got classes.." She mumbled and continue her pace downstairs to fill her curiosity.

Following the smell, her feet bring her to the kitchen. Her eyes widened, knowing who was the person behind the smell. Mina had her hair tied in a low ponytail, cooking simple breakfast yet rich in flavour and smell. She was cooking an egg for the egg toast sandwich.

Chaeyoung rushes behind Mina and gives her a back hug. She rests her chin on Mina's shoulder. "I thought you're not coming." She utter.

Mina smiled, turning off the fire and turn around to face Chaeyoung. "How could I do that?"

"You were not in my room so I thought you couldn't come."

Mina beams a small smile. "I did.. but I don't want to disturb your sleep." She held Chaeyoung's chin and kiss her. Claiming her morning kiss.

"Ahem! I'm hungry."

A voice departed the kiss. Chaeyoung faces the owner of the voice with a rosy cheek. "B-Bro, you're here?"

"Yep and I saw that. A slice of respect for single please?"

"What are you talking about, you're still young. Anyway, how about your class?"

"We have a sports festival for the opening of autumn today but I will go later. I have things to buy for our club."

"Oh, okay... Did you have your breakfast?"