SL ㅡ 60

"Noona, I'm sorry this has to happen

"Noona, I'm sorry this has to happen..." Kai said. He helped Mina out from the scene. He and his bodyguard were the one who informed Mina where Chaeyoung is.

Unfortunately, unexpected things happened.

Mina didn't speak. She was holding the ring that Chaeyoung return to her. It makes her so sad as if she was holding her broken heart.

"Stop the car." She ordered as they arrived on the main gate of the village where Mina lived.

"Noona, can I escort you in your house?"

"Just go home." She step off.

Kai followed her outside. "Noona..." He whined. "I want to stay with you."

Mina sighed cause she know how persistent the kid can be.

"Kai, just go home. Go back to Spain."

"But I want to stay with you. Kai appa is always busy. Besides, I'm going to study here soon."

Mina release a deep breath. "Alright, do whatever you wish. Just leave me alone for now."

"But you're not alright. I can't leave you."

"Kai... I want to be alone." Mina said tiredly and left.

Kai sighed. He really wants to be with his sister. He only has her and his father. Kai is an adopted son. He needed the love and attention from both Mina and Kai. It makes him sad and lonely knowing one of the two most important person in his life is not alright.

"Son Chaeyoung," Kai mumbled as he watched Mina leave. "I need to talk to her. If she won't listen to my sister, then I will help her explain."

UNDERGROUND WINE ROOM

Mina went directly to the wine room because she doesn't want to worry Mrs Kim if she will see how down she is.

The room engulfed with red lights.

Mina grab the one of the oldest wine and pour it on the wine glass. She drink the alcoholic liquid in one go.

'I thought coming back here would lessen the pain because I have her but it did not goes as I imagined.' She thought.  'Things only got worst.'

She grip the glass as the scenario earlier flashed in her head.

"There is nothing to talk between us... You don't trust me enough, so you left without a word."