SL ㅡ 43

Here it comes

Here it comes. I can feel the loud beats of my heart. We are outside aunt Nami's house. The house is traditional and there are different types of plants around. The ambiance is so green and refreshing.

The gate opened, revealing a dark haired woman with a white skin. Her skin is so white that will fall as pale skin.

"Aunt Nami!" Chaeyoung and Jeongin chorus like a kid as they run inside the woman's arms.

"Look at these kids." She giggled, ruffling their crown.

"We miss you, aunt." The siblings chorus again which I find it cute.

They look like twins and they never failed to melt my heart. They are the most adorable siblings I ever know.

"Aunt Nami, this is Mina." Chaeyoung said, introducing me as they release from the family hug.

I really like their family. They are so close, very warm to each other, and always smile to every little things. No wonder she always makes me smile without doing anything because she has the heart that can melt one's heart.

"Omooo..." She covered her mouth using her palm. She seems like very surprised to see me.

I gulped. I don't feel good about her reaction after seeing me.

What if she won't like me? What does that look mean? Shit it makes me nervous!

"Are you real?" She asked that confused me. She faced the siblings. "Is she real?" The siblings did not respond. They are as confused as me. The woman face me and touch me on my both shoulder and cup my face. She gasped, eyes wide opened, palm covering her mouth, as if she saw a ghost. "Indeed you're real! How can you be this beautiful? I thought I just saw a deity!"

I can feel my cheeks hot. I was nervous about her reaction but it turned out she is surprised to see my beauty.

Well, I can't blame you aunt Nami hehehe. I was born to be this pretty!

I give a gentle smile. "Nice to meet you aunt Nami." I bow in respect.

"Omooo.. you even got a pretty voice! Nice to meet you too Mina-ssi." She smile widely as if she is very pleased to meet me. "You're such a beautiful lady, I'm very grateful to meet you! My sister was right, you are truly beautiful and you are very suitable for my niece. You really look good together."

"Thank you aunt Nami," Chaeyoung responded whislt blushing and I just smile shyly.

I'm so thankful that this family accepted and welcomed me very warmly. You can't measure my happiness right now. My heart is melting. This family is so great especially the love of my life. She is the greatest person I ever have and I love her so much.

So damn much.

"We are all good about this news darling, and we are more thankful because finally you were able to smile. The smile which we witnessed since your childhood."