SL ㅡ 83 (Jeongmo Special)

WEEKEND 17:05

WEEKEND 17:05

The girls celebrate the succession of the event in Jeongyeon's place. Drinks and rooms are on her.

Grooving, bouncing, and jumping to the loud music under the disco lights as they chugged on their drinks; the girls get high in a short period of time.

Of course, where does the party leads next?

Laughing, Mina and Chaeyoung run to one of the guest rooms. They didn't mind leaving the door open and devour each others body.

"I waited so much to finally kiss you not secretly." Mina withdraws as she removed her shirt, riding above Chaeyoung on the bed.

They are both drunk and hungry for warm kisses.

Chaeyoung grins as she traces Mina's beautiful two moons. "Can I have them tonight?" She wasn't sure what she was talking because she is drunk.

"No, baby. You can have them when the moon is full." Mina kissed her hungrily and give her neck small bites. "Let's not get into each pants tonight, I don't want them to see your body. It's all mine to see."

"I'll remember that," Chaeyoung flipped their position and removed her shirt. "Can I do the work tonight?"

Mina smiles from ear to ear and bites her lips. "My pleasure, honey." She said sexily that arouse Chaeyoung's hormone.

Chaeyoung's eyes sparkling in excitement. She removed her belt and tied Mina's hands and lift above her head.

"Seriously?" Mina chuckled in amusement.

Chaeyoung plants soft kisses from Mina's arm down to her stomach as her naughty hand massaging the Citrullus ecirrhosusㅡ "This is what you taught me."

Mina smirks proudly. "Damn, you learn fast." They both giggles. "But don't let your guard down, I might do more next time."

"What could that be?" Chaeyoung kissed her before hearing Mina's respond.

"It's called, dressing a cake and eat it." Mina licks her lips flirtatiously.

Chaeyoung cheeks heat up yet she wants to reign this night.

FIRST DOOR

Naked under the sheets, Sana and Dahyun accommodate the room without locking the door.

Hands clasped, Sana was kissing Dahyun's neck down to her stomach; licking her baby abs and licks all the way up to the Ponkans and devours it mercilessly.