SL ㅡ 42

The sun is not strong and the wind is calm

The sun is not strong and the wind is calm. It is such a good day to stroll around the village. What makes it sublime is that the village has an eco-friendly surrounding.

Every chances whenever the siblings saw a familiar place that they spent time with in their childhood days, they won't stop talking about the things they did with a smile on their faces.

Mina and Hyunjin could only giggle at the child-like siblings. They are so excited to share their stories.

"I really can't forget that tree." Jeongin said, pointing the tree they see on their way.

" Jeongin said, pointing the tree they see on their way

The tree is called Pyrus fauriei or Korean Sun. This is a compact ornamental pear tree with a dense growth habit. It has a glossy green foliage that changes to bright tones of red and orange in autumn.

"Noona was being greedy. She run away with chocolate and climb that tree! She ate it all alone! But then," He giggles. "She take a nap under that tree after eating the chocolate but waken up by the bites of ants."

Mina and Hyunjin giggles silently. They don't know if it is a good thing to laugh or pity about Chaeyoung.

"Her face filled with ant bites and has to send to the hospital to treat the bulge because her face was swelling."

"Why did you do that?" Mina asked in a concern manner but she can't hide her giggles.

Chaeyoung shake her head. "I won't tell you."

"Mina unni, she received tons of chocolates on valentines day. I asked her to give me some but she run away with it."

"Oh? Do you like chocolate that much?" Mina asked.

"Nope. I don't like chocolate anymore since that day happened."

Mina chuckles lightly. "Karma is real." She teased that gain a slap on her shoulder by her girlfriend. "Why are you so sadist?" She giggles.

"Because you're teasing me." Chaeyoung let out a pout, sulking at the topic.

Mina giggles and held her hand. "Don't be greedy over things."

Jeongin and his friend Hyunjin walk ahead of them, talking about their childhood years.

"I'm don't."

"Are you sure?"

Chaeyoung nod. "I am. I was just a kid back then who likes sweets but as years passes people changed."

Mina hummed. "That's good. Because if there is one thing you should not share with, that should be me. And your love. I don't like having a rival there in your heart. What is mine, is mine. Understood?"

Chaeyoung could not answer right away. She was a bit confused about what Mina said. She doesn't want her to be greedy over things but she is being greedy over her. She look at Mina with an innocent face. "You are the greedy one."

"Sure, I am. I'm greedy and possessive. I won't deny that when it comes to you."

"Why do you sound so proud? Those are negative expressions."

"Because I love you."

Chaeyoung couldn't open her mouth to respond. She is blushing over the said words.

"Because I love you..." Mina repeated. "I love you so much, Son Chaeyoung."

The way Mina express her words filled with sincerity and love. You can see that by the clear and sweet smile on her lips. She is smiling as if she is facing her happiness. Well said, Chaeyoung is Mina's happiness. No matter how hard she had been through, she smile because of the girl she love.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung hugged Mina, resting her chin on her shoulder. She couldn't compose a word to respond. Mina's eyes and sile is melting her heart. She can completely see the love and sincerity in her smile and eyes.

The way Mina look at Chaeyoung is something can not explained but one thing for sure, it is love.

"I love you too, Myoui Mina."

Mina smile a little. She put her arms around Chaeyoung's waist, leaving no space to their embrace.

"I can't be greedy and possessive over you... but I don't want anybody else hold you like I do."

Mina's smile widened. She is living for those words. "Isn't that being greedy and possessive?" She giggled.

Chaeyoung faced Mina with a pinkish face. Mina is right but she doesn't want to admit it. It makes her shy. "It's not. It's different."

Mina smirk a little. "The blush on your face can't lie."

"I-It has nothing to do with it!" She look away but Mina immediately pull her chin to face her and kiss her without warning.

"I get it so you don't have to deny. See? You're so cute when you lie." Mina smile confidently.

Chaeyoung respond a shy smile.

As usual, they are staring at each other as if tomorrow doesn't exist but Jeongin has to end it.

"Chaeyoung noona! Mina noona! Hurry up, I'm hungry!" Jeongin shouted, meters away on their front. He was holding the camera. Minutes ago, he took a photo of the couple hugging and even the moment they kissed.

The couple release from each others arms whilst giggling and intertwined theirs fingers, looking at each other with love as they walk.