SL ㅡ 84

MORNING FLAKE

MORNING FLAKE

The first snowfall filters the city.

As a light sleeper, Dahyun wakes from the sound of the snow. The ground and trees filled with snow. An excited smile creeps on her lips. "It's the first snow, holy bible!" She put on clothes excitedly and wake Sana. "Babe, wake up!"

"I want to sleep more~" Sana whined in a sexy sleepy voice.

"No, you have to get up now! It's the first snowfall!" Dahyun's excitement rises.

"It's late November, what are you talking about?"

"The first snowfall is either late November or early December!"

Sana lifts her head and checked the outside scenery through the glass window. "Oh, you're right."

"I told you!" Dahyun jumps excitedly. "Put your clothes on, I will wake the others!" She runs out of the room excitedly and knocks loudly on every door the girls used and shoutsㅡ "IT'S THE FIRST SNOWFALL!"

As the girls heard, they immediately put on their clothes and gather to the living room. Peeking through the window, their eyes twinkle as they watch the snow falling majestically outsideㅡ only awing sound sings their lips.

"Girls," Jihyo utter and they look at each other and smile like an excited kid. They already know what to do just by reading each eye and those smiles.

"LET'S GOOOO~~" They said altogether and excitedly falls in line ran towards the front door.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun jumping and bouncing excitedly on the way out. Momo and Sana stretch their legs up in delight before setting foot on the snow. Dork Nayeon rolls on the entrance followed by Jihyo and Tzuyu. Then Jeongyeon and Jieun just walk casually because they are cool adults.

They lured under the snow and on the pile of snow as soon as they got the chance.

Just then Jihyo noticed someone is missing so she counts the girls. "Where is Mina?" She raised her voice so everyone could hear.

They stop playing and look at each other and bring their eyes on Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smile awkwardly. "She looks so tired so I got off alone."

"Ya, kid! Did I overworked last night?" Jeongyeon joked and laughs that made the younger blush.

The front door opens that caught their attention; all eyes over the direction.