SL ㅡ 59

THE ACTUAL SCENE

THE ACTUAL SCENE.

Mina sought Chaeyoung that was still shocked at the unexpected scene. It was also her first time witnessing Mina's cruelty along with the people inside the club.

She did not expected that.

Mina couldn't control her anger. What happened made her so mad. She can't let anyone harm Chaeyoung but someone just did and that drive her insane.

"Let's go home." Mina said and was about to held Chaeyoung but the girl avoid it.

"Do..Don't touch me." Chaeyoung said and walk away, heading towards the exit

Mina followed her with a confuse mind. "Wait!" She grab her wrist as they made it outside but Chaeyoung pull her hand away.

"I said don't touch me!" Chaeyoung yelp.

Mina frowned in confusion. Chaeyoung look really mad and she doesn't get why. "W-What's wrong?"

Chaeyoung chuckled bitterly. "What's wrong? Are you really asking me what's wrong? After ghosting for a month, leaving me clueless, and now that you're back, you're asking me what's wrong?!" She yelp and her tears could not wait to spill.

Mina couldn't respond right away. It makes her weak seeing Chaeyoung's tears that she caused.

The people inside the club continuously coming out as they follow Mina and Chaeyoung, curious about their so called master and slave relationship as what the kids of Ehwa know.

"So is it true? That popular artist is really Mina's victim this year?" One of a student from Ehwa murmurs.

"What was her name again?" Another student asked.

"The artist? It's Son Chaeyoung. She's really good. She defeated the seniors on the first semester. It was such an unexpected event."

"Really? I'm not really into arts so I'm clueless about her. But I have a question tho. What is Myoui Mina doing here acting like a mad girlfriend saving her girl?

"That's right. I'm curious as well. What if there is something between them? Myoui Mina haven't dated anyone before though." Another student butt in.

"Right."

Mina grab Chaeyoung's hand. "Let's not talk here. Let's go home and I will explain everything."

Chaeyoung pulled her hand from Mina's grip with force. "We don't need that anymore."

"What?" Mina frowned confusedly. "W-What do you mean?"

"There is nothing to talk between us..." She look down, clenching her fist. "You don't trust me enough, so you left without a word." She bite her lip, holding her tears back that was already falling hard. "Now that you're back... Why... Why would I hear..hear you?... Why would..would I t..trust you?" She raise her head. She look at Mina with tears. "Am I right?"

"Chaeyoung, why do you say that?" She held her hands. "D-Don't say that." Mina's tears rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't hand the situation anymore. "I..I don't get it..." She hasn't yet get over about what she was facing and now Chaeyoung seemes like ending things between them. "Please... Please give me time to explain..."

"Oh my god! Am I seeing things right? Myoui Mina is crying over her slave? What is happening? What are they talking about?" One of the girls said and the rest of the people watching them started murmuring and whispering about them.

"I'm not going to say it again... Let me go." Chaeyoung said coldly.

She tries to get free from Mina's grip but Mina hold her tightly.

Not having a choice, out of anger and the power of alcohol, "I said let me go!" She pushed Mina really hard.

The brunette fall on the ground with a weak heart.

Chaeyoung was surprises from what she did but she already did it. "Please... ju..just let me go..." Her tears continuously running. It breaks her heart giving those words to the brunette. "Let me go... Mina."

Their tears fall in synchronization as they both felt the pain on the said words.

"From the day you left... it is all over." She pull the ring off her finger and throw it on Mina.

"Chaeyoung!" Irene called that made them turned to her direction.

They are both surprises to see her but the pain they felt doesn't care who are there around them anymore.

Chaeyoung's last teardrop dropped above Mina's hand before she turned her back and leave the broken brunette.

Mina watched her as she walk away. Nothing more painful as she leave and kiss another girl before her eyes.

 Nothing more painful as she leave and kiss another girl before her eyes