SL ㅡ 70

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT DAY.

It was raining early in the morning. Mina wakes up early because she couldn't sleep well thinking about the consequence.

She is drinking tea in the living room, watching the news on the television.

"Good morning." Jieun greeted. She sat to the couch next to the sofa where Mina sitting. It's her favourite couch. "You're early." She pours tea on the empty cup that settled on the centre table.

"Don't talk to me." Mina is not happy over Jieun abandoning her. "You abandoned me last night."

Jieun giggled. "I'm sorry but I'm out of it. It was their decision and they voted for it so just be it."

"At least you could have stood on me but you're happy."

She giggled once again. "Isn't it interesting?"

"Don't talk to me."

Jieun giggled lightly and drink her tea. "Oh, look who's here."

Mina looks at Jieun. She caught Chaeyoung walking towards them.

"How can you resist her?" Jieun grimaced upon glimpsing the adorable being in front of them.

Chaeyoung was rubbing her eyes, hugging a pillow, half-awake walking towards them.

"Good morning Jieun unni." She greeted in a sleepy tone that sound so lovely.

"Good morning too, sweetheart." Jieun greeted back with a smile and look at Mina.

Chaeyoung sat next to Mina. She leans her back against Mina's shoulder and places her legs comfortably on the sofa as she hugged the squishy pillow, closing her eyes back to slumber.

Mina gulped. She exchanged a glance with Jieun.

"Will you succeed in two weeks?" Jieun teased.

Mina sipped her tea. Calming herself. Playing things cool. "Of course..." She smiled with love, eyes on the sleeping cub. "No kiss is sweeter than having her beside me."

"Sound so in love huh, I want to puke." Jieun teased and chuckled.

Mina rolled her eyes. "Look who is talking."

"Me? Nah, I hate talking too much. I always get what I want without any talking."

Mina's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, girl?"