SL ㅡ 22

MYOUI RESIDENCE

MYOUI RESIDENCE

Mina and Chaeyoung reached home safely.

"Chaeyoung-ssi." Mrs Kim called with a smile. She gives the girl a warm hug. "How have you been?"

Chaeyoung who was smiling throughout the entire time upon meeting the woman again responds, "There was a change in my life these days, but it was the best changes and feeling ever."

"That's good to hear." The woman smile. "Come on. Let's go to the table, I cook dinner for you two."

Chaeyoung followed her in the dining room.

"I don't know what is your favourite so I just cook every dish I could think. I really wanted to see you again cause you're such a lovely child. I prepared all of this, so I hope you eat a lot."

Chaeyoung smile. "I heard it from Mina. Thank you so much, Mrs Kim. I will eat deliciously."

Chaeyoung grabs a seat and noticed that Mina wasn't around. "Where is Mina, by the way?"

"On the phone. She will be here in a moment."

"Ah, I see..." Chaeyoung nodded.

The woman looks at her as she eats. "You called her Mina, am I right?"

"Pardon?"

"You are the first person she invited to this house. You are a new face, meaning, you just meet each other. But, Agassi let you address her by her name. I guessed that you two are that close now."

"Ah... Yes, Mrs Kim." She smiles a little. It's an awkward smile actually. "At first, she appears like everybody's villain. But little by little as I stay beside her, I was able to take a peck inside her heart. And it was such a good view. She's actually a good person unlikely to what people see her."

The woman smile in delight. "It's so nice to hear that from you, Chaeyoung-ssi. And I'm thankful that there are people around Agassi's life that sees her goodness."

"It was my mistake for believing other people's words towards her. I should only believe what I see, not what I hear. Now that I see her other side, I can't imagine how lucky I am to have her in my life. She's such a good girl f-friend."