SL ㅡ 20

Mina and Chaeyoung walk hand and hand towards the parking lot after returning the bike to the rental shop

The night was calm. The salty sea breeze is chilly yet they feel cosy from their touch.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung asks and takes a deep breath, grabbing strength.

"Yes?"

"Can we stop to the hospital before going home?"

Mina halts her steps upon hearing Chaeyoung's request.

Chaeyoung stood in front of Mina, still holding the hand. "This will be my last visit."

Mina didn't respond.

"...Please?" Chaeyoung begged softly, hoping for Mina's approval.

Mina stares at her for a moment, thinking about things to say, either she will say yes or not. In the end, she can't resist her. She sighs. "Alright... What choice do I have?"

Chaeyoung smile, showing how thankful she is. "Arigatou~"

Mina tight-lipped smile and place her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder, heading to the parking lot.

Mina opened the door for Chaeyoung and turn around to the driver's seat.

"Are you driving me home?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Nope," Mina responds shortly, popping the word P.

"Why?" Chaeyoung felt a little sad.

"Because you're sleeping in my room." Mina grins, having wild thoughts.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened. She didn't expect it. She thought Mina will bring her home at the end of the day. She worries about her brother alone in the house.

"What's with the face?" Mina asks in confusion. From Chaeyoung's expression, Mina worries she might hate the idea.

"Jeongin will sleep alone," Chaeyoung explained with worry.

"He's sleeping with his friend. He mentioned this morning he will bring them home for school work, so I asked him if I can bring you home as well."

Chaeyoung hums. "You two seems quite close?"

"I faced thousands of people with ranks and I handled them very well. A student and younger than me is nothing. He's a good person and smiley like you. He's not hard to be close with."