SL ㅡ 69

As the twilight flows, the girls slowly getting heavy eyes yet Jieun and Jihyo are still cautious

As the twilight flows, the girls slowly getting heavy eyes yet Jieun and Jihyo are still cautious. Jieun doesn't agree the girls flirting behind her back inside her house.

"Unni, we're sleepy." Dahyun shatters human silence.

Jieun checked the three maknae. Dahyun was rubbing her eyes, Tzuyu is yawning, Chaeyoung is already sleeping between Dahyun and Tzuyu, while Momo kept on eating. "Okay, follow me."

Dahyun and Tzuyu carried Chaeyoung as they made their way upstairs.

"Momoring, you follow to their room if you're sleeping, don't sleep with Jeongyeon tonight. Do you hear me?"

Momo just nodded while continue eating yogurt. It's not a big deal who will she sleep with. Although she likes Jeongyeon, they are not a thing and it will make her awkward to sleep with her crush instead of feeling squishy and happy.

On the other side. Mina, Sana, and Nayeon are at their 1% life energy. They need to touch their girlfriends to boost their elixir. But they're lover is already sleeping, they can't recharge tonight.

"Ugh! I hardly see her these days. The university is getting busy." Sana complaint whilst scratching her hair.

"That's right!" Nayeon concurred. "This is all Minari's fault."

Mina stopped siping her cola. "What? Why me? What did I do?"

"For your information, this is our punishment for making the girls cry but what you did was the worst, she even learned doing bad things because of you. I'm sorry to bring this up but that is the truth. We are being punished right now." Nayeon clarified.

"You guys hurt Dahyun and Tzuyu too?" Mina asked instead of conceding.

"It's just a small misunderstanding. I pranked Tzuyu with a photo. I told her that day I was cooking for her but cut my finger accidentally. She cried so much. Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Jieun scolded me a lot." Nayeon explained.

"How about you?" Mina asked Sana.

"That 'study abroad' thing. She cried knowing that because she thought I will leave her. I asked Mom to give me a chance because I'm not the same daughter she knows anymore. I've changed since I meet Dahyun." She shrugged. "Anyway, don't change the spotlight, Minari."

"Right." Jeongyeon chime in. "What you did hurt all of us. You should have extended punishment."

Mina proceeds drinking the can of cola, giving no fucks on their statements. "What are you guys glaring at?" She spoke up upon noticing all the eyes on her.