SL ㅡ 74

"Ah-chu!" Sniffles

"Ah-chu!" Sniffles. Rubs my nose. "Ah-chu!" Sniffles.

I can't stop sneezing.

'Damn it, my nose is ticklish!

We are in the living room. I'm covered with a thick blanket whilst sitting on the floor near the fireplace.

This is why I don't want to swim cause I don't have enough sleep.

"Are you alright?" Jeongyeon asked and chuckled.

I glared at her. "I hate you."

"It's Chaeyoung's fault hahaha!" Nayeon chimed in.

"Tsk. Where is she? I need a hug I'm so cold!"

"She's preparing hot chocolate in the kitchen," Jeongyeon answered.

Chaeyoung walks in the living room with a tray of hot chocolate. The girls have their cups and she carries a cup towards me.

"You're so sadist, don't you know that?" I greeted her with scolding but my voice is soft. I can't get mad at her.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight." She chuckled.

"You're sorry but you're laughing at me."

She scratches the back of her head. "What should I do for you to forgive me?"

"Hug me, I'm cold," I demand. I opened my arms but she shakes her head 'No'.

"I have hot chocolate to warm you. I'm not allowed to be near you."

"It's my house, I have my own rules. If you're afraid to hug me then sit in front of me, I want to cuddle you under this thick blanket."

"Okay, " She sat in front of me and I move closer, leaving no space between us.

"Here girls, these are the albums of Mina's childhood," Ahjumma said. I let them take a peek of my albums as they insisted.

The girls drink the hot chocolate as they checked my photos and listen to Ahjumma.

Every picture there is a story so Ahjumma tells them about my childhood life. There's nothing special though. My childhood is dreadful.

Hearing my past, I can't stop feeling sad. I have happy memories with my mom but it is sad to hear since she is not here anymore.