SL ㅡ 62

Another day had passed

It's already night.

Time flies fast.

I'm in Mina's bedroom.

I watch her as she sleep. It's been a week yet she haven't gain her consciousness.

I've been watching her since the day Kai told me everything and informed me about her condition.

I'm so stupid! Why did I do that? How can I hurt her? Damn! I'm the worst of all! I'm so mad for what I've done! I hate myself!

Everyday whenever I see her face, I can't stop blaming myself for what happened.

If I did only listen, this wouldn't have happened to her. I can't understand myself that time. I can't blame the liquor because I drink purposely and I was still sane, it's just that, I couldn't control my emotion. I shouldn't have done that. I should have listened.

I place my hand above her arm. Her right hand is wrapped with bandage. She has numerous cuts in her body. She has been hurting herself subconsciously when she was away.

Kai told me everything. Everything about Mina's secret anxiety and his real identity. I found out, Kai is Mina's adopted nephew and the one who adopted him is her older brother who share the same name as him.

I meet him too. Mina's older brother. He was here checking Mina's health for how many days. After securing her health, he fly back to Spain to take care of their father.

I was so embarrassed to face him because I was the reason why Mina is still unconscious right now. I just made her health worst.

I sighed.

Hopefully, he is a bright person. He is not cold as Mina. He is opposite. He is warm. He cheered me up when I felt so down blaming myself. He lift my spirit by telling me it's not my fault and she will be alright soon.