SL ㅡ 53

After eating and bothering Chaeyoung, "Ah, I'm craving for something sweet

After eating and bothering Chaeyoung, "Ah, I'm craving for something sweet. Do you want some ice cream?" Kai asked as they exited the restaurant.

Chaeyoung face him tiredly. "Ice cream at this weather? I thought you will give me the ring after this?"

"Huh? Did I say that? I never say that. I will give this ring only if I make you smile." He shrugged.

"You know that's impossible. There's only one person who can make me smile." She said in a sad tone.

"Oh? Is it the owner of the ring? What does she do to make you smile? Tell me and I will make it possible."

Chaeyoung stare at him suspiciously. "How did you know the owner of the ring is a 'she'? I didn't tell you any identity."

Kai gulped. "Um well," He cleared his throat. "The size of the ring isn't a size for guys. That's easy to guess."

Chaeyoung stared at him. Not convinced at his respond.

"What's with the stare?" He gulped. A bit nervous.

"Alright. But for now, I want to go home and rest. Let's separate our ways for now."

"Separate? No no no no no. How about the ring? Are you giving up on it?"

Chaeyoung smirk a bit. "Of course not. Why would I give it up?"

"Then why do you want us to separate ways when I still have the ring?"

"Well. You can keep it for now. But I will make it sure to take it back from you. I'm really not in a mood to play with your boredom."

"Tss. I'm not bored. I just need a company." He mumbled. "How will you get it back? Who knows where will I go? What if I will sold this ring? This cost a lot of money."

"Yeah sure. Do something unforgivable to the ring and I will call your country and announced your existence here in Seoul."

Kai gasped in surprised. "You can't do that!" He yelp. He's afraid the girl might know the truth if she will really do as she please.

"Yes, I can."

Kai shake his head in disbelief but the strong spirit engulfed Chaeyoung amazed him.

"You're unbelievable." He sighed. "Alright, we are quits now. But this meeting can't end here. Tell me your address, I will take you home."

"I can go home on my own." She refused and is about to walk ahead.

"I insist." He stopped her by pulling her arm.

She push his hand away. "I refused."

He sighed in frustration. "That is an order of the crown prince."

She rolled her eyes. "You're not in your territory. Besides, I'm not your servant."

"Please?" Kai begged.

She raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing? How can a crown prince begged over someone ordinary like me?"

"Because I really want to take you home and secure your safety."

Chaeyoung sighed. "You won't stop bothering me until I said yes, am I right?"

"Right!"

She sighed. "Alright." She agreed not in defeat but because she's tired enough to argue with him.

"Yes!" He punch the air in delight.

That action almost made Chaeyoung smile. She could see how excited the kid is.

He opened the door for Chaeyoung whilst wearing a bright smile.

EWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY

"Is this where you study?" Kai asked as they arrived in the front gate.

"Yeah."

"Does that mean you stay in a dorm?"

"Yeah."

Kai look at her as her voice seemed tired. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah."

He sighed. "Then, let me drive you to your dorm."

"No, I canㅡ" She couldn't continue when she heard the door clicked clocked. "What are you doing?"

Kai turned serious. "I'm driving you there."

Chaeyoung could only sighed and give him the name of the dorm. He turned on the navigator and start driving by following the guide.

E-HOUSE

"Is this the right place?" Kai asked as they arrived in front of the dorm.

"Yeah. Thank you for taking me home." Chaeyoung said without energy and try to open the door but it was still locked. She face him. "Unlock the door."

He didn't respond right away. He was just staring at her. Studying her condition. She look so tired. He also see the pain in her eyes.

Kai sighed and unlocked the door. He watched her as she step out, shut the door, and walk inside the dormitory building.

He get his phone and dialed someone. The line took a moment before the call answered.

"Master, when are you coming back? If she's really your happiness, your life, then I can't stand seeing her like this. I finally approached her today and did my best but I felt like I annoyed her. I've been watching her for a month now but each day were the same. Her eyes stayed solemn. It didn't twinkle a single second. What should I do? What if she will do something stupid as days passed by?"

The person on the other line sighed. ✆"She won't harm herself. Look after her as your duty and hide your real identity as possible."

Kai sighed. "I am. I lied a lot today." He sighed again. "Be strong and comeback soon. She miss you a lot."

✆"Lying is your profession. I'll be there soon. Thank you for watching her agent Kai."

"My pleasure, my lord." He smile.

Call ended.