SL ㅡ 57

LOTTE WORLD TOWER

LOTTE WORLD TOWER

Irene could not focus and keep calm as she listen to the meeting.

She left Chaeyoung alone in her place after the Chairman of Lotte called her to attend today's meeting. But she's not having it. She can't pay attention to the meeting.

Her mind is on Chaeyoung.

She worry the girl might sneek out and do something reckless again.

She has been reaching the girl secretly in the middle of the meeting but her calls left unanswered.

Doesn't care if she's overreacting but she can't stay calm. She want the time flies fast so the meeting will reach the end quickly.

Unfortunately, this meeting is important. She can't skip or cancel this one.

The only thing she could do is wait patiently until the meeting is over.

LATER IN THE EVENING.

"That is all for today, thank you for listening." The reporter said which is the Secretary of the Chairman.

Irene raise from her seat right away, dying to exit the room.

"Miss Bae? Do you have anything to add?" The Secretary asked seeing Irene suddenly stood up.

"Not at all. You are all dismissed." She made her way to the door and exited with quick steps.

Irene dialed Chaeyoung's number once again but she's not picking up.

She made her way to the parking lot and hopped in the car. She reached Chaeyoung again and this time the other line finally picked the call.

"Chaeㅡ" She trailed off upon hearing a loud music on the other line. She frowned in anger. "Chaeyoung, where are you?!" It's obvious the girl is out.

"Hello, miss Irene? I'm sorry but the owner of the phone is with someone right now."

"Who's with her?"

"I don't know Miss but a guy sat next to her earlier. They talk and the guy flirt with herㅡ"

"Where are they right now?!"

"On the dance floor Miㅡ"

"Which club are you working?!"

"CBX, Miss. It's the same bar lastㅡ"

She endes the call right away upon knowing the place and face her driver. "Bring me to CBX! Hurry!"

"Y-Yes, Miss Bae!" The driver stuttered in surprised.

Miss Bae is not relaxed right now.

CBX STARLIGHT CLUB

After almost half an hour of transporting, Irene finally arrived at CBX.

CBX is quite isolated bar. Mostly, the customers are heirs and heiress coming from prestigious universities. It designed intentionally for young people like college students who likes to party.

Outside the club, bunch of people were strangely standing. It's obvious that there is a fight happening.

They're like watching a fight between two characters who seemes like came out from the cinema.

Irene was about to ignore the commotion, however, when the car passed to the crowd, her eyes widened upon seeing Chaeyoung fighting with a girl.

"Stop the car!"

The driver did as she ordered. She step out quickly.

She was about to call Chaeyoung but the girl seemed so angry towards the person she's fighting with that she has to halt her steps.

Irene could not tell who is the other person because of the weak light around them and the other person has her back figure facing her direction.

For what reason, Chaeyoung pushed the other person that made the girl fall on the ground. She said something to the girl and throw something valuable.

"Chaeyoung!" Irene called angrily. She couldn't believe what she just witnessed.

She couldn't imagine Chaeyoung doing something bad as this.

Chaeyoung turned her head to Irene's direction as well as the other girl. That then Irene could tell who was it.

"Myoui Mina?" She mumbled in confusion. Confused at what is Mina doing here fighting with Chaeyoung. Confused at why Chaeyoung showing this kind of behaviour towards Mina when she is dying to see her again. She doesn't know what was happening since she wasn't at the scene on time.

Despite the blurry vision, she was able to recognized Irene. Chaeyoung wears a smirk as she walk towards her. "Hey, babe."

Irene was surprised hearing what Chaeyoung just called her.

But, what makes her more surprised is when Chaeyoung placed her hand behind her neck and pull her into a kiss in front of the crowd.

In front of Mina.