SL ㅡ 05

"Hey, you know that's not for you

"Hey, you know that's not for you. It's for Seulgi, so stop smelling it."

After I and Irene talk in the cafe, she drives us to the hospital. She places the bouquet on her lap and keeps smelling it. The traffic light is red and she gets that chance to smell the flower.

We talk about how will she apologize to Seulgi. She confessed to me earlier that she slaps her best friend. I don't think it's new. She always slaps her.

Sigh.

So the cause of their argument was, Seulgi kissed her out of the blue when they are having fun in her place. I can't blame Seulgi for that. And yeah, the bear receives a slap from her that ends up Seulgi confessing her feelings that leads to an argument since Irene keeps denying her feelings.

I understand Irene. Seulgi has been there for her through all these years. Who would think your trusted friend has romantic feelings towards you? I won't admit my feelings right away either. I would be still confused if do I really feel the same. At that night, that's what Irene felt. A reason for her to run away, wanting to drown herself with alcohol to clear her mind.

The next thing, Seulgi appeared in the bar as she followed her best friend. Luckily, Seulgi came in the right time before the bad girls could drag Irene somewhere.

And yeah, she tells me what happens after and that's where Seulgi got hit a bottle of beer on her head.

Irene told me, her feelings aren't 100% awake yet but she doesn't want to waste any seconds. She wants to apologize to Seulgi as soon as she will regain her consciousness. And I'm here as her friend to help here. Yeah, I'm becoming their third wheel. But, I'm happy for both of them. I hope Seulgi will wake up soon. She will become the happiest if she will know Irene is into her too.

"Because you didn't buy one for me." She pouts playfully.

"Why would I? You're not the patient." I said honestly. True. I don't have a reason to do that.

She grimaces. "Why are you always this mean, huh? You haven't changed a bit, babe."

"Stop calling me that. Seulgi will get jealous. And why would I change? It's my personality and character. I'm not me if I don't act like me." I shrug.

The light turns green and she starts driving.

"No, I won't stop calling you that. I've been addressing you and Seulgi that way since before. You two are my babies. And yeah, you're still the cutest kid. To think of it now, I never like your savagery. But, you grew stronger that way and I'm still so amazed at your bravery." She did eyes on the road.