SL ㅡ 47

The parade begun at four in the morning, waking up the sleeping souls to remind them the occasion for today

The day started with smiles and the rest of the day flows with smile as well.

It's nothing special than other big towns festival but what more important is they enjoyed what they have.

Some of the villagers went to the park near the river to watch the stage performance while the rest went to the peak where they will offer fruits, vegetables, rice, drinks, and meat to the said God watching over the mountain and the land.

The music of Gayageum played by Chaeyoung lingering in their ears. She was wearing the white hanbok that she showed Mina the other day.

As what she had practiced, she plays the instrument perfectly with confident and beauty. With her charm and talent and as known as the granddaughter of the village president, she captured the hearts of the villagers who watched and listened to her performance.

Mina welcomed Chaeyoung with a smooth kiss at the back stage after the performance. "You've done very well."

"Did I? I was really nervous since there are few faces I'm not familiar with."

"You looked confident up there though. It felt like spring already. The music you played and the way your fingers danced on the strings could make the trees, fruits, and flowers bloom."

Chaeyoung chuckled. "That's a lot of compliment."

Mina shrugged. "Cause it's true."

"Hehe, thank you honey." She smile charmingly that melts Mina's heart. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere with you."

Chaeyoung giggled. "Let's get some ice cream! You're treat."

"Eh? My treat?"

"Yup, you're my sugar mommy."

"Shut up." Mina rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung cracked up. "It's a joke, don't get mad. But I won't repeat it again, your treat." She grab her hand, dragging her towards the ice cream truck.

"Alright, get everything you want and I will make sure to get what I want tonight." Mina mumbled.

"Pardon? Did you say something?"

"Yes, and I won't repeat it."

"Eh? You're thinking bad were you?"

"Excused me? What do you take me for?"

Chaeyoung couldn't respond right away as she state her order to the ice cream ahjussi.

She faced Mina suspiciously. "You..."

Mina raised her eyebrow. "I, what?"

"Be easy on me and take permission before you touch me."

Mina taken a back. "Hold up, lady. If you wouldn't seduce me I would never touch you."