SL ㅡ 40

Chaeyoung and Jeongin went near the kitchen after Mina enter inside

Chaeyoung and Jeongin went near the kitchen after Mina enter inside. The siblings lean their ears against the kitchen door to eavesdrop.

Chaeyoung and Jeongin feel as nervous as Mina because they know how much Timothy have been through before. Although the siblings know their grandmother won't do something to Mina, they can't help to feel worry.

After hearing the conversations shared inside. The siblings breathe in relief.

"Noona..." Jeongin called Chaeyoung as they made their way to the bedrooms. "If grandma agrees, you're dead."

"Huh?" Chaeyoung frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, Mina noona has full support now. I bet, she won't stop herself from doing stuff to you, ya know?"

Chaeyoung slap his shoulder. "Neo!" She glared at him.

Jeongin just rubbed his shoulder to ease the pain. "What? Isn't it natural?" He let a playful grin, having fun teasing his sister.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened. "Yaaa! How can you talk to me like that?"

They are both open minded and do share everything about them such concerns but Chaeyoung did not expect her brother to open such topic.

"Talk like what?" He chuckled, still teasing his cute noona. "I didn't say anything. I just said 'stuff' ya know? Unless..." He wiggle his eyebrows playfully.

Chaeyoung covered her ears with her eyes tightly shut, walking away from her brother in annoyance. "Blah blah blah blah! Shut up!"

"Noona, hahaha! Wait for me!" He run, following her. "I wasn't thinking something green! Hahahaha!" He said as he caught up.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

He just chuckle lightly upon succeeding on teasing her.

Chaeyoung hit his arm. "Stop it. It's not funny."

He just shrugged.

"Did you bring my camera?"

"Yes, I did! You always bring it when you come here cause you like to take pictures. I already guessed you will need it so I bring it although you did not asked."

Chaeyoung simply nod. "Good."

DINING ROOM.

Sitting on the floor. Foods on the table. They started eating silently.

The old woman and Jeongin sits across Mina and Chaeyoung.

The presence in the table is good. Nobody feel nervous or awkwardness as they eat.

Hundreds of questions, that's what Mina get in the kitchen as they prepare the recipes. Yet, she answered the old woman's questions confidently with a smile.